Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll admit to anything. Lions...:LOL:
willis.jpeg

The first time I remember seeing him was in "Cheech and Chong's Nice Dreams". He immediately made an unforgettable impression (along with the guy that acted like a rooster...LOL). If I recall he already had the gray suit and bow tie, and he either had a bag with money or cocaine in it (I think it was the latter). Several years later he showed up big time in popular culture marketed as a kids entertainer. Go figure.

Edit: Actually he was in both Nice Dreams and Next Movie.. So I think I combined the two memories into one. Funny how things in the late 70's and 80's end up that way... I wonder why?

I'm sorry! Haha I'm not sorry! I'm sorry!

Being this is Simply Random Stuff, do you ever feel like sayin' "Fuck You" ?
Nope. Sometimes I feel like saying " Con Sart Tar Nation".But that's about it. Many, that is most, specialty forums have a simple Off Topic thread to quarantine all those posts that might derail other threads. We have this. Thanks, @GOS for starting this.

My subwoofer died last week, i’m finding it difficult to find a shop to repair it BUT i’m starting to wonder if it’s worth the bother, my music still sounds great in 5.1/atmos, the front speakers have plenty of bass so I might just become a 5.0.2 kind of guy. Anyone else happily strolling along with no sub?

I never use my subwoofer, but I made good use of it to bring my rear speakers up with a little chair that I made. I am happy but someone could argue that I don't know what I am missing...;)

Back