Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, we were there 2 hours early.
IMG_0448.jpeg

Oops! Last time i looked, they had the best record in the AL, and i think the second best record in MLB. I just returned home from watching Milwaukee Milkmen lose a second game in a row, but they still have the best record in the American Association. I guess that's the beauty of a LONG season . . . and the horror!
6A21F8DF-CEC7-4BAF-9C71-C52EF88FCDB3_1_105_c.jpeg

I have never ever had this happen before...I broke a Fender Medium pick on my acoustic guitar strings.
I broke a relatively new PICK on STRINGS.
WHAT
HOW
WHAT ARE THEY MAKING PICKS WITH THESE DAYS??????

On a side note I have figured out how to hide my horrible guitaring somewhat with the use of this magic called digital editing.

I have never ever had this happen before...I broke a Fender Medium pick on my acoustic guitar strings.
I broke a relatively new PICK on STRINGS.
WHAT
HOW
WHAT ARE THEY MAKING PICKS WITH THESE DAYS??????

On a side note I have figured out how to hide my horrible guitaring somewhat with the use of this magic called digital editing.
Maybe a defective batch didn’t get caught. That seems almost impossible otherwise.

People on the Steve Hoffman Forum think that all of us on this forum are weird.
People on the Steve Hoffman forum think we're all heretics that deserve to burn in hell for saying that sound should move in a 2D or 3D plane...the same people would never believe in a globe if they saw one! "What do you mean the Earth isn't the center of the universe?" Of course, there are a couple exceptions...like the few of us who are there as well! 🤪

Though one could argue that both parties are outdated since the youth listens in mono...😭

This may have been shared here already but it's so good it's worth seeing more than once.

The extremely underrated Fanny showing they've got more balls than many of their peers of the day.

This only goes to show how rad this track would have been live had The Beatles even dared play it during the rooftop gig.

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

People on the Steve Hoffman forum think we're all heretics that deserve to burn in hell for saying that sound should move in a 2D or 3D plane...the same people would never believe in a globe if they saw one! "What do you mean the Earth isn't the center of the universe?" Of course, there are a couple exceptions...like the few of us who are there as well! 🤪

Though one could argue that both parties are outdated since the youth listens in mono...😭
I listen to mono. Makes me believe even more in surround.

Back