Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest item going into the rock and roll Room of Fame. Every one of you have heard Hal. Hundreds of times! Or more!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Went online to tell my bank to send my soon-to-expire Australian Mastercard to a Canadian address, couldn't do it, but the Chat bot maybe thought I was from outer space:

"If you're overseas and need a new or replacement card, you'll need to talk to the humans. You can call the humans on **** any time, give the international operator the reverse charges number & the humans will accept the charges."

Me on the phone later: "Hi, are you one of the humans? Can I speak to your leader?" đź‘˝

Went online to tell my bank to send my soon-to-expire Australian Mastercard to a Canadian address, couldn't do it, but the Chat bot maybe thought I was from outer space:

"If you're overseas and need a new or replacement card, you'll need to talk to the humans. You can call the humans on **** any time, give the international operator the reverse charges number & the humans will accept the charges."

Me on the phone later: "Hi, are you one of the humans? Can I speak to your leader?" đź‘˝
I thought you would hear this........"RESISTANCE IS FUTILE"

When a musician passes I like to listen to something they did for most of the day. I would guess several QQers do also. Saying goodbye to Nick Gravenites today. RIP

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Dang it, Barfle! Going on cruises and stuff like that always seem to have an adverse impact on our QQ time. You should probably stop doing things like that because of it. :sneaky:
Going on a vacation after you’re retired seems to be a faux pas.

The Internet situation was odd, to be sure. Some sites and some email were available, but even when I turned off all the ship’s wi-fi connections and tried the phone hot spot, I couldn’t get to QQ. 🙄

Are you challenging JohnN for most confusing posts?

rhubarb noun (ARGUMENT)
a word that is repeated many times in order to produce the sound of people talking when the meaning of the word is not important: We had to stand at the back of the stage saying "rhubarb, rhubarb" in the crowd scenes.Sep 4, 2024

In folklore, rhubarb takes on almost mythical qualities. Its vibrant hues and robust growth have symbolized prosperity and renewal across various cultures. Some even believed that rhubarb could ward off evil and bring good fortune when included in rituals and ceremonies.Jun 18, 2024

Go Jets!
1200px-Rheum_rhabarbarum.2006-04-27.uellue.jpg

Back