Stuff that sounds amazing with the Surround Master

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the Quad room, it's 4.0. I worship at the alter of the Holy Quadrinity! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!
Bless you my son.

Interesting story, when I was a kid I was a live in housemaids boy and at one stage I stayed with the Catholic brothers (who drunkenly sacked my mother at xmas time for reporting a broken appliance), at school I was forced to regularly go to confession to absolve my sins. Problem was I was a good little fella and did not have any .....so I would make up sins to confess, so the priest could sentence me to 5 hail Mary's. All repented now.

Last edited:
Bless you my son.

Interesting story, when I was a kid I was live in housemaids boy and at one stage I stayed with the Catholic brothers (who drunkenly sacked my mother at xmas time for reporting a broken appliance), at school I was forced to regularly go to confession to absolve my sins. Problem was I was a good little fella and did not have any .....so I would make up sins to confess, so the priest could sentence me to 5 hail Mary's. All repented now.
Oh also at one stage we stayed with one of the 10 most wanted criminals in Australia- a USA con man, he was a nice guy and paid well. I also stayed with the former world F1 racing champion Alan Jones who's dad gave me my first beer at the age of 5, also really nice people who did not treat me as servants boy.

Oh also at one stage we stayed with one of the 10 most wanted criminals in Australia- a USA con man, he was a nice guy and paid well. I also stayed with the former world F1 racing champion Alan Jones who's dad gave me my first beer at the age of 5, also really nice people who did not treat me as servants boy.
What, no Ivan Milat? :ROFLMAO:

Did 20 primary schools as my mother was good looking and people would try to chuck a leg over or not pay, before that the authorities put me in an orphanage as we were too poor, my mother kidnapped me and we were on the run for several years and ended up in the salvation army 3 times. Not fun days back when there was no support for single mothers. The first support for single mothers actually came in 1970 by the conservative prime minister John Gorton - who was also "illegitimate"- you guys might have seen him portrayed in the great movie "The Dish"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Gorton

Last edited:
What, no Ivan Milat? :ROFLMAO:
Nup but last year I was having lunch with a few contacts and getting on great with one guy who eventually left. I was then informed that he was just released from jail for stabbing some person 15 times! Nice guy. My best friend in Manila (almost a brother) has killed 15 people but they were all bad when he was a police enforcer.......really nice guy very christian and helps the poor.
Strange world

Bless you my son.

Interesting story, when I was a kid I was live in housemaids boy and at one stage I stayed with the Catholic brothers (who drunkenly sacked my mother at xmas time for reporting a broken appliance), at school I was forced to regularly go to confession to absolve my sins. Problem was I was a good little fella and did not have any .....so I would make up sins to confess, so the priest could sentence me to 5 hail Mary's. All repented now.
Hello, my name is barfle, and I’m a Catholic.

Back