Suggestions for Audio Fidelity Multichannel SACD Releases

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see Lynn Anderson Greatest Hits quad reissued by AF.

My preference would be for unreleased 5.1
Fleetwood Mac Fleetwood Mac and Tusk, The Cars first album, Paul Simon Graceland and The Eagles The Long Run.

Quad that was only released on Q8 or matrix LP
The Eagles On The Border and One Of These Nights, Billy Joel Piano Man and Turnstiles.

Quad released on Q4
Frank Sinatra Greatest Hits Vol 2, Carpenters Now and Then and The Body And Soul Of Tom Jones

My preference would be for unreleased 5.1
Fleetwood Mac Fleetwood Mac and Tusk, The Cars first album, Paul Simon Graceland and The Eagles The Long Run.

Quad that was only released on Q8 or matrix LP
The Eagles On The Border and One Of These Nights, Billy Joel Piano Man and Turnstiles.

Quad released on Q4
Frank Sinatra Greatest Hits Vol 2, Carpenters Now and Then and The Body And Soul Of Tom Jones

You have great selections...any Fleetwood Mac would be appreciated...but TUSK...whew...that would be incredible..

So many 5.1 mixes sitting on the shelves... It's absurd.

The Steely Dans, Fleetwood Macs and Elton Johns would be greatly appreciated.
Also Blue by Joni Mitchell, and Déjà Vu by CSNY, if indeed they exist.

As for strictly Quad, Bridge Over Troubled Water is amazing. Also There Goes Rhymin' Simon.

What about Stevie Ray Vaughan? There's a 5.1 mix sitting in the vaults(or on a hard drive).

What about Stevie Ray Vaughan? There's a 5.1 mix sitting in the vaults(or on a hard drive).

I'd say that is a long shot since Stevie Ray Vaughan is currently available on Stereo SACD from both Mobile Fidelity (individual albums) and Analogue Productions (boxed set of all albums).

I'm guessing/hoping the next quad title from AF that is not on Old Quad Guys list and soon to be announced will be a CHICAGO title.

PROBABLY CHICAGO-GREATEST HITS.

Just for fun, I looked at the list of artists not on list created and perhaps, maybe, it might be one of these Artists? I'm easy to please and very happy more titles are coming. Hell, I'll take Andy Williams in Quad if it was offered. Any one of these artists in Quad would be great IMHO:

REO Speedwagon
Bob Dylan
Billy Joel
Argent
Janis Ian
Poco
Johnny Mathis
Kris Kristofferson
Art Garfunkel
Lynn Anderson
Tower of Power
Ray Stevens
Barbara Streisand
Redbone
David Essex
Johnny Cash
Art Garfunkel
Mountain
Beck, Bogart & Appice
Paul Simon
New Riders of the Purple Sage
Weather Report
Labelle
Miracles
Steven Stills

Just for fun, I looked at the list of artists not on list created and perhaps, maybe, it might be one of these Artists? I'm easy to please and very happy more titles are coming. Hell, I'll take Andy Williams in Quad if it was offered. Any one of these artists in Quad would be great IMHO:

REO Speedwagon
Bob Dylan
Billy Joel
Argent
Janis Ian
Poco
Johnny Mathis
Kris Kristofferson
Art Garfunkel
Lynn Anderson
Tower of Power
Ray Stevens
Barbara Streisand
Redbone
David Essex
Johnny Cash
Art Garfunkel
Mountain
Beck, Bogart & Appice
Paul Simon
New Riders of the Purple Sage
Weather Report
Labelle
Miracles
Steven Stills

It's got to be Rhymin Simon then.

Focus - Moving Waves
Live & Let Die OST

Other Q8 captives

Keep Calm and Have Patience

Yes please! more rock like this would be great. I have no idea who owns the rights to that title?

don't know how approachable for AF is Peter Gabriel. would be nice if he lent to AF master source of his compilation,
used for "Play Video". it's pretty good one in tracks selection and surround mixes and definitely will be winner for consumers.

p.s. actually i'm wondering, if all respective albums, tracks from which came onto compilation, was already mixed and prepared
to be issued as 5.1 but for some reason was postponed?

If we are going down that road; the following have GREAT 5.1 MIXES but are Dulby. These could be mastered for SACDS by AF! Even if they are PCM 24/88, would still be sublime.

Motley Crue G. Hits(Motley own their own stuff, one phone call to their manager is all is takes to see if possible)
J. Jackson G. Hits
Metallica G. Hits(*same as Motley)
J. Lo G. Hits
Korn G. Hits

Then there's DVD Audios in Dulby(provided they were recorded in 24 bit of course) that could be REISSUED.

Ayreon Final Fantasy etc etc

If the above was announced, remastered from the 24/96 original tapes who would not pre-order that one? I for sure would.

Back