The All Jethro Tull Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a bootleg, FYI. Collects shared broadcast videos. The audio is raw. The surround is faked. Just reverb generated from the stereo and mono board tapes in the back. Not the worst audio and video I've heard and seen... I wonder if there's a Tull forum where someone has the best copies of all this stuff and can tell you all about it. Pretty sure this copy isn't that.
I thought it might be a promo copy or something. The odd thing is that there aren't any photos of the proper reissue I can find that show it properly. When I get my copy, I'll take some pics for Discogs.

I thought it might be a promo copy or something. The odd thing is that there aren't any photos of the proper reissue I can find that show it properly. When I get my copy, I'll take some pics for Discogs.
I don't own it. Tell me why I need it?

Put it on CD in a bookset like the JT stuff and I’d probably buy it. In fact, I think we’ve talked about it at some point in the past. (Or maybe that was in my head.)

https://www.loudersound.com/news/ten-disc-ian-anderson-solo-box-set-to-be-released-in-august

oCpq9JeVLB2NyVdEgADGc6-970-80.jpg

Is this vinyl only, though? That was my interpretation from the Louder story and the trailer.

Even if it isn’t, it is nice to see his solo work get some attention.
Cashing in on the vinyl fad. ;) $$$Some wishing for a CD box. I want surround for the only stereo tracks.

This should be included (Love Aqualung)
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Ian Anderson Plays the Orchestral Jethro Tull by Ian Anderson - RYM/Sonemic
Artist Ian Anderson
Type Album
Released 2005
RYM Rating 3.44 / 5.0 from 12 ratings
Genres
Acoustic Rock, Folk Rock, Symphonic Rock
Descriptors
epic, orchestral, male vocals
Issue details
Bullseye Records of Canada / BLR-CD-4115 /;)

Back