The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uh oh Philly - Redskins now OT
Yeah, Philly scored a go ahead TD with 1:43 left. Then DC tied it on the last play of regulation. I’m glad I switched from Bills / Fins early enough to see all of the fireworks.

Bills / Fins was a major disappointment especially since I had to ‘negotiate’ out of my afternoon commitment to see it. :(

Yeah, Philly scored a go ahead TD with 1:43 left. Then DC tied it on the last play of regulation. I’m glad I switched from Bills / Fins early enough to see all of the fireworks.

Bills / Fins was a major disappointment especially since I had to ‘negotiate’ out of my afternoon commitment to see it. :(
You knew the Bills would win. Stop your disappointment, there's plenty of Jets games left for that.
Cheers :LOL:

Perspective, Bob: We haven't seen the Chiefs / Jets game yet. That should shed more light on the term pathetic. However. the Chiefs might sleepwalk through this one, with the Jets having hope until Mahomes wakes up from his nap and throws yet another shovel of dirt on the opposing team's wet dream.
AR...I think the Jets will make it a closer game than GB did with Detroit. They still have a lot going for them.
I just saw that Rodgers is down on the field with crutches. Good for him! Hope he has a quick& complete recovery.
I'll be rooting for the Jets, I love an underdog.

with the Jets having hope until Mahomes wakes up from his nap and throws yet another shovel of dirt on the opposing team's wet dream.

It was never a matter of if, but rather how. In this case, he RAN a shovel of dirt on the Jets' wet dream....25 yard run on 3rd and 22. Mahomes does this over and over and over. 'nuff said.

week 4 is done - kinda / sorta
RickiThoughts -

MarkieNiners - wow. top of the heap in Ricki opinion. Balance on both sides. We will have to wait until post season to see the Christian fed to the Lions
CJ Stroud - another RickiPicks disaster. The kid is good. Real good. Ricki needs to apologize and shut up
The Bills - who 'dem ? Ricki thought they were past prime. They made a statement
Lions - still not firing on all cylinders. When will we see a Complete game ?
KC - hmm....Ricki is perplexed. Winning but - Seems like something needs to be fixed. Better hurry and do it Swift
Jets - is there hope ?
Baltomore* - O is looking good. In the game and in the name
Eagles - whodathunk ? Seems to be a few weak spots...not as invincible as Ricki thought
Bears - nothing need be said here. Ricki knows what its like to be pathetic
Pats - crash and burn Bill. Tom is available
Cinci - whats happened ?
Vikings - whats happened Part 2 ?
Keith Richards - he and Ricki agree

* copyright

Last edited:
Mahomes threw a lot of great interceptions . Some how we still won. By 3 dB, er, 3 points.
I've seen that movie too.

Wow, great game! Jets were really in it.They could have won it.
Sure they could have...but #15 in red had other ideas, as usual. Like I said, I was not surprised. Look what he did to the Bills in the 2021 playoffs with 13 seconds left on the clock.

Back