The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that they should have flexed that game into the night slot, especially since I have early afternoon commitments. :sleep:

But remember that Taylor Swift is playing the Jets, so the ratings will be higher for that match-up.
Even Taylor will have left by the end of the first quarter. And who knows, by that time Andy Reid might already be resting his starters.

The GB game - @Imbobman - first off - the Pack came out of tunnel and seemed like attitude was 'just another day'. Where is the excitement and emotion GB ? C'mon man !! I blame the coach. You have Aaron Jones back - Jordan Love is getting killed trying to pass. Why arent you using AJ ? C'mon Man !! I blame the coach.

BTW - RickyPicks continues to be unimpressive and dead wrong in his picks.
I agree with you Ricky about lack of emotion. Though I didn't see GB come out of tunnel..
They hardly used A. Jones cause I don't think he was 100%, AJ Dillion is a slow starting back.
I blame LaFleur also. He's overrated, a little-big man with an attitude. I'm ready for him to go if we can get someone better. We need someone hard nosed like Campbell😵!
Love tends to stick with the play called so it seemed there were lousy calls he was trying to execute.
IMO, Rodgers didn't do that as much. He had rpo on all plays plus he own options between the wrs & himself.
Detroit looked good! They made the Packers look pathetic......

Last edited:
Detroit looked good! They made the Packers look pathetic......

Perspective, Bob: We haven't seen the Chiefs / Jets game yet. That should shed more light on the term pathetic. However. the Chiefs might sleepwalk through this one, with the Jets having hope until Mahomes wakes up from his nap and throws yet another shovel of dirt on the opposing team's wet dream.

Let Battle commence...
16961656295704827764354701213202.jpg

@beerking cool seats, almost exactly how my seats are at Levi's.
I tried to watch the game live, but only on ESPN +, $9.99 a month.
Watching Sunday NFL Countdown instead and getting updates, I see the Jags, first to score.
Speaking of Levi's Stadium, this is 10 year anniversary, time flies.
Well as its very difficult to get any seats for these games, so I just mashed the numbers and hoped for the best...these seats are well expensive but for my son Matt and me this is something we've wanted to do for quite a few years.

Cheers 🍻
Mike

Back