The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LET'S GO RICKIE, Detroit show your bad ass self and beat the Packers.

time for RickyPicks to weigh in

Its going to be a battle. Dont think that Green Bay has forgotten game 18 last year at home. Dont discount Jordan Love ! Aaron Jones looks like he will come off injury and play ( this is Huge for Green Bay backfield and Not good news for the Lions ). The main workhorse for the Lions, D-Mo ( David Montgomery ) is not going to play ( Huge for Green Bay not good for Lions )
Both teams have a banged up Offensive Line. The Lions have starter and backups from OLine out and have to go to rookies. Which Defense team for Detroit will show up ? The one that played last week and had QB pressure all game ? Or the one that sat back and let Seattle do whatever they felt like ?
This will be the key to the game. Defense wins games

The line is Detroit - 1.5. I think - given the injuries and D-Mo now being out and Aaron Jones being IN, the line will swing today to go Detroit +1 ( underdog ).

RickyPicks is nervous on this game

Lions 17 GreenBay 21

Its going to be a battle. Dont think that Green Bay has forgotten game 18 last year at home. Dont discount Jordan Love ! Aaron Jones looks like he will come off injury and play ( this is Huge for Green Bay backfield and Not good news for the Lions ). The main workhorse for the Lions, D-Mo ( David Montgomery ) is not going to play ( Huge for Green Bay not good for Lions )
Both teams have a banged up Offensive Line. The Lions have starter and backups from OLine out and have to go to rookies. Which Defense team for Detroit will show up ? The one that played last week and had QB pressure all game ? Or the one that sat back and let Seattle do whatever they felt like ?

The line is Detroit - 1.5. I think - given the injuries and D-Mo now being out and Aaron Jones being IN, the line will swing today to go Detroit +1 ( underdog ).

Lions 17 GreenBay 21
No No No, Lions Win.

Lions 17 GreenBay 21
Ricky...
Pretty good Assessment of the game, injuries, etc. there. Yes, A.Jones & C.Watson will be back but GBs 2 best o-line men are still out. J. Love maybe be running for his life tonight. I think many people will be surprised at his composure out there.
I don't believe for a second that you think GB will beat Lions! That's just some sort of reverse psychology , Freudian thing you got going there 🤔.... But I'll go along with it!😂
Markie , you sure you want the Lions to win?.... What about when they win the tie breaker vs 49ers with a better conference record ?
Lions are a better team than Packers now. I hope at least that GB makes it a competitive game.
Lions 27 GB 17
Go Pack Go.

Last edited:
Im starting to feel a little better.................... !! Go Lions !

After conflicting reports about whether Lions running back David Montgomery (thigh) and left tackle Taylor Decker (ankle) would play, the official word is out. Both players are active.

Of course, players can dress and not play, but Montgomery and Decker are expected to take the field.

Im starting to feel a little better.................... !! Go Lions !

After conflicting reports about whether Lions running back David Montgomery (thigh) and left tackle Taylor Decker (ankle) would play, the official word is out. Both players are active.

Of course, players can dress and not play, but Montgomery and Decker are expected to take the field.
The Lions are roaring!

Back