The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sure: Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins​

Sun • Oct 01 • 1:00 PM Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY :unsure:
images

I'm glad this game is in Buffalo this early in the season. The Bills wilted in the heat last year in an early season game in Miami last year.

Wow, 9 teams 2-0 yesterday morning, only one, Miami made it to 3-0.
Tonight either Eagles or Bucs go to 3-0.
I am rooting for Bucs because I want the 49er home field advantage.
Hate to see that Seahawks and Cardinals won yesterday, but glad the Cardinals stuck it to the Cowboys.
Next Sunday we play the Cardinals at home, certainly not going to take them lightly, they are upsetting everyone they play.

just wondering if Ricky Picks should weigh in on this Kelce - Swift thing.................
Chiefs vs Eagles at Arrowhead in November. Per Taylor Swift:

"I have a lyric that says, ‘With my Eagles t-shirt hanging from the door.' I saw some people wondering if it was the band the Eagles or the team the Eagles, and I love the band the Eagles, but guys, come on. I'm from Philly. Of course it's the team."

Maybe you should weigh in on that. Critical Mass! BOOOOM!!

The Buffalo Bills’ attempt at trolling the Washington Commanders after a 37–3 win Sunday didn’t quite go as planned.

Following the blowout victory, the Bills' social media team tweeted out a picture of a crushed can of Maryland staple Old Bay seasoning to announce the win, even using the caption “a spicy W.” The only problem: Old Bay is a classic Baltimore item, rather than Washington D.C. And while the Commanders do play their home games at FedEx Field in Maryland, it’s clear based on fans’ reaction that the joke didn’t quite land as planned.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/09/25/b...ay-tweet-after-win-over-washington-commanders

The Buffalo Bills’ attempt at trolling the Washington Commanders after a 37–3 win Sunday didn’t quite go as planned.

Following the blowout victory, the Bills' social media team tweeted out a picture of a crushed can of Maryland staple Old Bay seasoning to announce the win, even using the caption “a spicy W.” The only problem: Old Bay is a classic Baltimore item, rather than Washington D.C. And while the Commanders do play their home games at FedEx Field in Maryland, it’s clear based on fans’ reaction that the joke didn’t quite land as planned.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/09/25/b...ay-tweet-after-win-over-washington-commanders

"Old Bay,,, we put that shit on everything"

Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills Odds​

• Spread
    Bills -2.5
  • Moneyline
    Dolphins +120, Bills -142
  • Total

If you didn’t believe in the Dolphins’ offense before Week 3, well, you do now. This won’t be the Broncos’ or Chargers’ defense, but still one Miami scored 31 on in last year’s playoffs with third-stringer Skylar Thompson.

Buffalo has the crown, winning the last three AFC East championships, but the gap has shrunk. Expect points in this one.

Pick: Over 53.5
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-week-4-early-predictions-picks-betting-lines-2023/

Back