The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things shook up quite well as predicted and three teams are left at 3-0.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/standings
Regarding the Cardinals at 49ers this coming Sunday, I am so glad that the Cowboys walked into a trap game and lost, this shows all of SF that the Cardinals are not to be taken lightly. They are a Division NFC West foe and ALWAYS play us tough and I don't know the stats but I would guess in the Shanahan years it is a 50/50 split.

Things shook up quite well as predicted and three teams are left at 3-0.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/standings
Regarding the Cardinals at 49ers this coming Sunday, I am so glad that the Cowboys walked into a trap game and lost, this shows all of SF that the Cardinals are not to be taken lightly. They are a Division NFC West foe and ALWAYS play us tough and I don't know the stats but I would guess in the Shanahan years it is a 50/50 split.
can never figure out the Cardinals. Games they are supposed to win they royally stink up the joint. Games they are predicted to get their ass handed to them they end up winning

just found out that I wont be watching the Lions Packers game. Its Amazon Prime streaming. I dont stream and I dont / wont have Amazon Prime.
Just as well. Ill go retro and listen to the game on radio
If you have access to NFL Network, they replay all the games many times over the course of each week.

just found out that I wont be watching the Lions Packers game. Its Amazon Prime streaming. I dont stream and I dont / wont have Amazon Prime.
Usually whatever local station carries the game will still have the rights to broadcast the game despite Amazon. You should check your local channels.

Usually whatever local station carries the game will still have the rights to broadcast the game despite Amazon. You should check your local channels.
What Bill just said. So to not spare NYC the agony, the Giants / Niners Amazon Prime game last Thursday was broadcast on WNBC New York.

This is true.
Last Thursday night Giants at Niners, it was on Amazon Prime and our local Channel 2 (Fox). The feed was the same with Al Michaels.
This Thursday Detroit at Green Bay, both towns will have there local and Amazon Prime.

[on] CTV2 not available by antenna in Michigan? Cable TSN & Barrie, Ontario CTV2.

What Bill just said. So to not spare NYC the agony, the Giants / Niners Amazon Prime game last Thursday was broadcast on WNBC New York.
local is Fox ---------in Detroit and / or Green Bay. Im located 1/2 way between the 2 so I wont receive their locals. I may go plan B
Ill check my laptop video output. If I have HDMI, Ill connect to TV in our bedroom and spend the $8.99 for 1 month of Amazon Video

local is Fox ---------in Detroit and / or Green Bay. Im located 1/2 way between the 2 so I wont receive their locals. I may go plan B
Ill check my laptop video output. If I have HDMI, Ill connect to TV in our bedroom and spend the $8.99 for 1 month of Amazon Video
Better yet, why don't you do an overnight to Green Bay. Go into a local bar wearing a Lion's jersey. Then taunt the local bar patrons.

However, before you go, please leave instructions as to the disposition of your dead body. @Imbobman can handle the details. :ROFLMAO:

Better yet, why don't you do an overnight to Green Bay. Go into a local bar wearing a Lion's jersey. Then taunt the local bar patrons.

However, before you go, please leave instructions as to the disposition of your dead body. @Imbobman can handle the details. :ROFLMAO:
So glad you guys are friends. Jinx time = Go Packers
Cheers :ROFLMAO:

Don't worry Ricky...I'll make sure your family knows. 😁 I'll see to it buddy!
If you are coming to GB, I'd recommend crossing Lake Michigan instead of driving around.
https://lakemichigancircletour.com/stories/traverse_city_to_green_bay

Don't worry Ricky...I'll make sure your family knows. 😁 I'll see to it buddy!
If you are coming to GB, I'd recommend crossing Lake Michigan instead of driving around.
https://lakemichigancircletour.com/stories/traverse_city_to_green_bay

there will be PLENTY of Honolulu Blue brethren there. The UP of Michigan is just above GreenBay. And you cant get tickets to Ford Field - sold out
Ill be safe in GB. Ill be with my homies. And I WILL have a Lions Jersey on

there will be PLENTY of Honolulu Blue brethren there. The UP of Michigan is just above GreenBay. And you cant get tickets to Ford Field - sold out
So, since you don't fall into the NFL "home team" radius of Detroit, are there weeks when Detroit is playing and the network opts to show you a different game?

So, since you don't fall into the NFL "home team" radius of Detroit, are there weeks when Detroit is playing and the network opts to show you a different game?
no. never. here is the Lions network affiliate map. The affiliates are out of home radius. they always carry the game. the only time we dont get our team is when there is this streaming crap via Scamazon - which is the first time it has happened I do believe

https://www.detroitlions.com/tunein/lions-tv-network

no. never. here is the Lions network affiliate map. The affiliates are out of home radius. they always carry the game. the only time we dont get our team is when there is this streaming crap via Scamazon - which is the first time it has happened I do believe

https://www.detroitlions.com/tunein/lions-tv-network
I am about 15 miles south of Baltimore so I actually have access to the Washington channels as well. So I get to see both teams every week (although I’d only watch the Redmanders if that were the only game on).

So Ricky, you're going to the game? You taking that 'thing' you call an RV?
You should be fine. GB fans are known for their graciousness to other team fans.🙂
I dont know if I can say the same about Detroit fans....😣

Last edited:
Back