The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lionsatlambeau.jpg

Last edited:
Yeahhhhh, Rickie. I hope you learned your final listen and now as you are a Detroit Lions fan you will forever fight and bleed for them.
This Is The Way.
57 years
Ive had a lot of bleed out and transfusions. But Im still here and wearing The Blue. Markie - weve never been a winner. we dont know protocal and how to act

The GB game - @Imbobman - first off - the Pack came out of tunnel and seemed like attitude was 'just another day'. Where is the excitement and emotion GB ? C'mon man !! I blame the coach. You have Aaron Jones back - Jordan Love is getting killed trying to pass. Why arent you using AJ ? C'mon Man !! I blame the coach.

BTW - RickyPicks continues to be unimpressive and dead wrong in his picks.

Last edited:
okay. moving on to the next games - and RickyPicks is staying out of the fray -

Miami - Buffalo ---this one should be a lot of fun
Baltomore - Cleveland ;)
Philly - Redskins
MarkieNiners - AZ - be cautious Markie
Chiefs - Jets - shush - quiet ! RickyPicks - dont say it

Loser tourney -
Mini - Carolina
Denver - Bears

Haha you got it! You a cool dude.

The Junior College system opened up right after high school graduation for me. Me and my buds decided it would be a great way to extend our socializing, er, higher education. It wasn't too long I knew I wanted to major in Student Union. One of my achievements was memorizing all the "B" sides of the records in the Seeburg jukebox. The only one I can remember all these decades later is that Beatles song, which was, of course, the flip side to Let it Be.

Lets hear it for Denis O'Bell!

Back