The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lzucthn7hnfpi0dv4m94.png

https://www.buffalobills.com/
He said: "I'm not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays"
So to my old headmaster and to anyone who cares
Before I'm through I'd like to say my prayers

I think the most intriguing game today is the Bills / Redskins game. The KC game will embarrassing for the Bears and their fans. Do the Jets tumble against New England ? Do the Lions bounce back against Atlanta? The Baltimore Colts --er Ravens - play the Colts. Should be an easy win for Baltimore.
Denver at Miami - is Miami really that good ? Just Cant Wait
There is no such thing as an easy win in the NFL. If you go into a game with that mentality you will be surprised.

football, I've ever seen
@cbmmm3 What did I tell you about jinxing Baltomore (sic)?

Sorry @Bill B …Can‘t trust those Kool Aid drinkers.
Hey, we played like shit today we deserved to lose. Terrible play calling and lots of mental errors in both decisions and execution. We sucked.

Thanks for your condolences AR now pass me that bottle. 🤮🤬😠😡

@cbmmm3 What did I tell you about jinxing Baltomore (sic)?

Sorry @Bill B …Can‘t trust those Kool Aid drinkers.
sorry for the jinx. How about those Packers ? The Redskins were bad and the Bills were good. Lets Go Lions !!! Lets Go Lions !!!
The Vikings are turning out to be just as the experts predicted. Miami seems to be real. The Jets are floundering.

Speaking of Lions and Packers, they play at Green Bay this Thursday night. Lions on national TV for a second time this year already.
Wow !
whats the prediction @Imbobman ?

Back