The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://torontosun.com/sports/football/nfl/nfl-picks-week-3-nine-favourites-to-like
SptsT08_MahomesTryTwo-scaled-e1695347940639.jpg

OK so you hate The LotR movie. Some do. Just seeing the connection between Bilbo's speech & your numbered post.
:eek::love:
SO, your 33 points for the Chiefs guaranty is in effect. :po_O

People also ask:

How old was Frodo when Bilbo turned 111?

Bilbo was 111, and Frodo was 33. Hobbits considered 33 a coming-of-age year, making a 33-year-old hobbit's birthday party akin to 18 for humans. That said, knowing that Frodo was 50 when he took the One Ring to Mordor meant that he was older than Jackson portrayed him in his films.Sep 13, 2023

SO, your 33 points for the Chiefs guaranty is in effect. :po_O

People also ask:

How old was Frodo when Bilbo turned 111?

Bilbo was 111, and Frodo was 33. Hobbits considered 33 a coming-of-age year, making a 33-year-old hobbit's birthday party akin to 18 for humans. That said, knowing that Frodo was 50 when he took the One Ring to Mordor meant that he was older than Jackson portrayed him in his films.Sep 13, 2023

Damn you know a lot for hating the movie. Or was that the beer & google talking?

Damn you know a lot for hating the movie. Or was that the beer & google talking?
:LOL: Being Irish I usually don't drink. Google is my friend. Like magic, like the Bills.
If the Bills and Chiefs meet in the playoffs, the bandying about with you two will probably be unbearable. :ROFLMAO:

If the Bills and Chiefs meet in the playoffs, the bandying about with you two will probably be unbearable. :ROFLMAO:
And where were all the sportsmen who always pulled you through? They're all resting down in Jet-land writing up their memoirs for a paper-back edition of the Boy Scout Manual...put you to the test, teach you to be a wise man how to fool the rest. :D

I think the most intriguing game today is the Bills / Redskins game. The KC game will embarrassing for the Bears and their fans. Do the Jets tumble against New England ? Do the Lions bounce back against Atlanta? The Baltimore Colts --er Ravens - play the Colts. Should be an easy win for Baltimore.
Denver at Miami - is Miami really that good ? Just Cant Wait

Last edited:
Good luck everyone.
Going to my Grand Daughters 7 year old softball game at 9:00.

The San Francisco market has at 10:00, Saints at Packers and Broncos at Dolphins. The 1:00 game is Bears at Chiefs.

Looks like lots of rain on East Coast?
Yeah, volleyball game at noon, soccer at 2:15, Chiefs at 3:25. Probably miss at least 1st quarter. Were expected to decimate the Bears. But on the other hand we we're expected to beat the Lions too. We shall see...

Back