The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The man told police officers he was under the influence of LSD, marijuana and cocaine.
Q: How can people ingest all this crap and live?
A: Often, they don't.

Mistakes.jpg

FWIW, looks like the Bears are having a bit of trouble....😯 GOS, what's going on down there?
The Bears are starting to give the NFC north a bad reputation... Plus, they've lost 12 games in a row!

...plus I'm hearing Fields appears to have regressed😕
Gene, is there anything us kind, sympathetic Packer fans can do? 😅....we're here to help 😪.....

Last edited:
Daniel Jones has the worst QB winning % all-time in games televised in Prime Time (minimum 10 games) at 1-10.

I say all things must change... 500 units on the Giants, I'll take the moneyline, I don't need no stinkin' 10-point spread!

Last night, as a season ticket holder for 49ers, it takes a game or two to get in fan shape.
There is constant yelling, voice is hoarse today, constant standing/sitting up and down.
70,000 people to navigate around.
I got moved to a different parking lot this year which I don't like, but access was OK getting in and out.
I decided not to drink alcohol last night which is rare, but I have had a real big week and needed a break.
Next game 10 days from now, will be a Sunday day game.
I could tell the Niners players where feeling two road games and a short week, they really are a powerhouse team, but also as athletes, there can be tired mind and body's, took them to at least the entire first quarter to get there legs going.
Deebo, what a stud. Not to mention many other equal studs.
Brock Purdy, has flaws that have been showing up, I am sure like any NFL player he will just work in practice to get better.

Nine undefeated teams in the NFL as of this writing, there will be disappointments by end of week three.

Back