The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well boys, you DO realize what starts this weekend, right ?

here is a hint -

Training Camp Dates/Information​

• Players report: July 20 (rookies); July 23 (veterans)
  • Location: Detroit Lions Training Facility | Allen Park, Michigan
Yes! The long journey of the Lions and Jets to the 2025 Super Bowl begins.

well boys, you DO realize what starts this weekend, right ?

here is a hint -

Training Camp Dates/Information​

• Players report: July 20 (rookies); July 23 (veterans)
  • Location: Detroit Lions Training Facility | Allen Park, Michigan
Pace yourself.....Come Sept. AR & you are going to be burned out already😅

What position(s) will Rees-Zammit be playing?
Good question. All I can tell is running back but dunno half/full or wing. Summer training camp is just in its first week & that time period is devoted to getting the rookies going. I imagine this will get sorted out by the time STC is over.

I don't know how other teams do it but Chiefs STC is at Western Missouri State University and they've taken up residency in the student dorms Scanlon Hall. They used to have summer camp at Thief River Falls, MN which seemed better to me.

About his experience so far he said on NFL.com:

First step: Learn Andy Reid's playbook, a task that's easier said than done.

"I think it's just learning all the plays," Rees-Zammit said Thursday when asked what was the biggest challenge for him so far. "(It's) so different (than) what I'm used to. Obviously, in rugby you don't have to learn as much, but I think physically I'm in good shape. I think rugby really prepared me for this with the conditioning (and) just being in physical shape. I think the biggest difference is just mental. Just staying on top of things, staying on top of the playbook and making no mistakes."

I am slowly getting thru Netflix Receiver, great show.

Here is a picture from Stones concert last Weds at Levi's, lights moving all over, all show, but this one light stayed constant the whole Stones show. BTW: the Stones did not sell all the boxes, I saw 16 box suites with no lights on. All to the left of this picture.
IMG_6009.jpg

Last edited:
I am slowly getting throw Netflix Receiver, great show.

Here is a picture from Stones concert last Weds at Levi's, lights moving all over, all show, but this one light stayed constant the whole Stones show. BTW: the Stones did not sell all the boxes, I saw 16 box suites with no lights on. All to the left of this picture.
View attachment 107801
Fred and Wilma didn't sell out?

Packers and QB Jordan Love agree to record 4-year, $220 million contract extension​

geez
I mean, he is a good quarterback, but ...geez a louise !! Other than a play off win and a Thanksgiving Day party, what has he done ?
Whats your take @Imbobman ?

edited - actually only one playoff win, not 2

Last edited:
geez
I mean, he is a good quarterback, but ...geez a louise !! Other than a play off win and a Thanksgiving Day party, what has he done ?
Whats your take @Imbobman ?

edited - actually only one playoff win, not 2
Ricky.... We are on the same page with this one. I thought the same things you did. That's crazy money!
Last time the Packers signed someone to a high cost extension was David Bakhtiari. He got hurt soon after that. He struggled for years with injuries related to the original injury & was never the same player.😐
Of course, they way overpayed Rodgers for many years & even beyond when he left they still owed him a kings' ransom. He got a big head & became 'the smartest guy in the room' & Jeopardy host overnight! ..the mushrooms may also have contributed to that. ..& some of his rack job girlfriends!
Love has a really good attitude but mega money can change people.
Too be honest, I'm not totally sold on Love. I could see him having a lesser year in 2024. ..injuries, sophomore jinx, etc. But he was in his 5th & final year of his roomie contract so they had to do something.
Overall, I think GB over reached here. Hope it doesn't come back to bite 'em.....
...it might be the beginning of the Packers decline!
GOS...cbmmm3....you guys wouldn't want that, right?🤔

Edit: I looked at what I had written above & actually meant 'wack job girlfriends' but put RACK JOB by accident ( ..spell check has a mind of its own).
But now reading it, I actually like RACK JOB better!! Maybe AI does know better?

Last edited:
Back