The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry but it's just too good to share...I might just save this one for a celebrity passing...did you see that Clapton video I posted...he looks bad...some would say he is circling the drain...just saying....I think we should focus on JohnN being well...it would have been a huge loss for Canada....Ian Anderson told me he would be there...shoot...I have to call him back and let him know it was a false alarm...something I didn't know about JohnN...he played for the Canadian Football League....his career was cut short due to an injury....but one great player remembered him...Dieter Brock....a great QB most remembered for his time with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers...

We should all raise our glasses to JohnN...glad to see he is still among us :whistle:

This will teach your Canuck ass not to ignore us for three weeks, @JohnN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will teach your classy Leafs class not to ignore us for three weeks, @JohnN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1722351235287.jpeg

Shout if you will, but that just won't do.
I, for one, would rather follow softer options.
I'll take the easy line; another sip of wine,
And if I ignore the face you wore it's just a way of mine
To keep from flying colours.

Go Jets!

https://www.reuters.com/sports/underpaid-kc-patrick-mahomes-dishes-qb-deals-2024-07-29/

If Mahomes keeps restructuring his deals to keep other highly talented players on the Chiefs, well then they rest of us are so screwed. Mahomes really learned a lot from Brady, more than just playing QB, but also what monetary sacrifices may be needed to keep winning multiple Super Bowls.

Also, would you take Tua or Jordan Love over Mahomes? I don't think so.

https://www.reuters.com/sports/underpaid-kc-patrick-mahomes-dishes-qb-deals-2024-07-29/

If Mahomes keeps restructuring his deals to keep other highly talented players on the Chiefs, well then they rest of us are so screwed. Mahomes really learned a lot from Brady, more than just playing QB, but also what monetary sacrifices may be needed to keep winning multiple Super Bowls.

I have already said that the Chiefs won't do it again...BUT....MAHOMES is the gold standard...nobody is better at being a QB....I'm not talking about stats...just doing what a QB should do...decision making...being able to adapt quickly...being unselfish....leading by example...and when things break down...and it's 3rd and long or 4th down in the biggest games...he is immune to the pressure and his instincts kick in...

Mahomes "puny" 45 mil salary will certainly be boosted when they reach theplay offs, the Super Bowl. & even more should they win again. I make no claims or predictions. Just sayin' that base QB salary can be far different than actual.

Mahomes "puny" 45 mil salary will certainly be boosted when they reach theplay offs, the Super Bowl. & even more should they win again. I make no claims or predictions. Just sayin' that base QB salary can be far different than actual.
That might true and "token"....HOWEVER even if it is...seeing someone like Trevor Lawrence get 55Mil a year...certainly looks impressive to me

Back