The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Google never lies too... there's no evidence NFL games are scripted in any way—beyond the Super Bowl Halftime Show, of course.

Cursed but never fixed, go Jets!
1724198650198.jpeg

How can they be rated 10 when they stand a good chance to usurp the Lions from the NFC North crown ? Id think the Packers should number 7, perhaps 6
Easy there Ricky! No way 7 or 6. They had a 9-8 regular season record last year. Yes, they caught your Lions on an off day & Dallas???.....well the Big D hasn't been able to handle the Packers for some reason for decades.
GB has a lot to prove to me. ... Plus , I'm low-balling them this year till I'm proved wrong.
Carolina would give them fits if they were to play them right now!
.....so as the songs goes, 'that's my story & I'm sticking to it'!

Cheerio sucked when he played for us. Garbage In , Garbage Out

So - its been awhile ( 72 hours perhaps ? ) since I fawned and drooled over the Lions.....
So here yall go. I did not link the article. Ill let you fans google and read it. Its pretty good

"It's Here": Sports Illustrated Profiles Super Bowl Caliber Lions​

WEEK 3 PRESEASON

Two games tonight, Thursday.
Talk about insanity....giving odds on a pre season game...if you gamble on this....you might as well check into some gambling rehab clinic RIGHT NOW....I can just see myself taking the Bears against the Chiefs at KC and spotting them 1.5 points :whistle:

BBC :D:D

NFL 2024-25: Team-by-team guide and players to watch this season

Buffalo Bills (11-6)​

Divisional Round
Still one of the best teams in the league but always losing to the Chiefs (three times in the past four play-off campaigns) puts a limit on how far they can go – especially with Josh Allen losing his two best receivers and their division looking a lot tougher in 2024.
Player to watch: Josh Allen
He’s won four straight divisional titles and produced some superhuman play-off efforts with his cannon of an arm and driving runs.

New York Jets (7-10)​

If anything, the hype is greater than last year after Aaron Rodgers' injury just four plays into last season's opener. There's now no room for error with one last throw of the dice on the 40-year-old QB. There's talent all around him and an elite defence, so everything is set up for a Super Bowl run.
Player to watch: Aaron Rodgers
Who else? The Jets have built a great squad but make no mistake, Rodgers has to play to a high level for the full season to pull it all together.

Baltimore Ravens (13-4)​

Championship Round
The best team in the regular season by some distance were denied a Super Bowl spot by a tough home loss to the Chiefs. They added dominant running back Derrick Henry to their MVP quarterback Lamar Jackson to try to go one better.
Player to watch: Lamar Jackson
A two-time MVP and a one-man highlight reel - the Ravens will be challengers as long as he stays fit, as injuries have derailed their season before.

Detroit Lions (12-5)​

Jared Goff, Amon-Ra St Brown and Sam LaPorta of the Detroit Lions offence
Image source, Getty Images
Image caption,
Jared Goff, Amon-Ra St Brown and Sam LaPorta are just three of Detroit's high-powered attack
Championship Round
After decades in the doldrums they are now genuine contenders. Lost a 17-point lead in the NFC title game, but a first Super Bowl appearance is now in their sights thanks to head coach Dan Campbell's turnaround.
Player to watch: Amon-Ra St Brown
The Lions became just the second team to have four players score 10+ touchdowns last year. One of the best attacks in the league is led by their lightning receiver.

GO BILLS!

so I am a Lions fan. Not sure you guys were aware

The Lions are snakebitten. Bobby Layne curse
We are able to step on our own dicks
We find ways to blow it. For 67 years

Why oh why Dear Lord do I have visions of Jared Goff juggernauting us to 7-1, looking like THE TEAM - and then he has a season ending injury
Why ?

Please Pray for me and The Detroit Lions

Back