The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at this PRE SEASON WEEK 2 SCORES
Everybody happy?
Looks like Detroit has KC's #. Maybe SF can find out the secrets of Detroit?
New Orleans at Niners tonight, I gave away my tickets. To my ex wifes son, my I have grown over the years.
No - Detroit needs to find out The Niners secrets. Hoping this year is a San Francisco treat. Get ready for January Markie

We haven't heard from Giants fan @SACD_ripper in some time. What's your take on Daniel Jones, @SACD_ripper ?

While I'm very happy he's been able to recover from a major injury setback so quickly, and I think he deserves another chance as Giants QB with a revamped offensive line that can actually block someone, that pick-6 he threw under pressure against the Texans was pretty ugly.
Unfortunately thats likely all we'll see of him and the rest of the starters until Week 1, the Snoopy Bowl next week will be mostly all guys trying to make the roster.

500 units on the Giants vs. the Vikings in Week 1, Danny Dimes is the man!

While I'm very happy he's been able to recover from a major injury setback so quickly, and I think he deserves another chance as Giants QB with a revamped offensive line that can actually block someone, that pick-6 he threw under pressure against the Texans was pretty ugly.
Unfortunately thats likely all we'll see of him and the rest of the starters until Week 1, the Snoopy Bowl next week will be mostly all guys trying to make the roster.

there you are. welcome once again. are you ready for some football ?

Anyone have any opinion on the new kickoff rules. Seems like less touch backs to me with the few games I've seen.

It should be revised to be like a graduated income tax based on people's ability to pay:

If Mahomes is the QB, and it is within the two minute warning, all kickoffs shall result in the Chiefs getting the ball on their own one yard line; and the Chiefs shall only be allowed 10 men on the field; and the defense shall be allowed 12 men on the field; and Mahomes must make all passes from behind his back; And the result will be the same anyway...a Chiefs TD. So we might as well enjoy the effin' spectacle.

It should be revised to be like a graduated income tax based on people's ability to pay:

If Mahomes is the QB, and it is within the two minute warning, all kickoffs shall result in the Chiefs getting the ball on their own one yard line; and the Chiefs shall only be allowed 10 men on the field; and the defense shall be allowed 12 men on the field; and Mahomes must make all passes from behind his back; And the result will be the same anyway...a Chiefs TD. So we might as well enjoy the effin' spectacle.
Crazy! We have been here before. JET!
:SB:SB:SB:LB:LB
I'm a space cowboy
I'm sure you know where it's at
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

How about giving your estimate of the win loss record for this season...

How about giving your estimate of the win loss record for this season...

I'm gonna go optimistic due to the obvious roster improvements and say 10-7. We do play the AFC central as the out of conference games and that will be tough, however I'm hoping there is a fair bit of trouble brewing in both Dallas and Philadelphia, they both have some unresolved issues.

I'm gonna go optimistic due to the obvious roster improvements and say 10-7. We do play the AFC central as the out of conference games and that will be tough, however I'm hoping there is a fair bit of trouble brewing in both Dallas and Philadelphia, they both have some unresolved issues.
looking at the schedule....https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/nyg/new-york-giants it's not too bad...with the exception of the AFC teams...but how they do against the Eagles and Dallas will decide their fate....both those teams have hangover issues from last season...but they have potent rosters...at least for success in the regular season....I think their biggest challenge will be on their own team...those offensive veterans they picked up have a history of missing games due to injury and I don't think they can stop Daniel Jones from turning the ball over...and then there is the injury issues...I hope they can reach your number of wins...if they fail again the coach will be gone and they will have to start a rebuilding project...Good luck (y)

Back