The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.buffalobills.com/news/b...ional-round-with-nail-bitting-win-over-the-do
🤯 too crazy, Bills will need a touch of luck. GO BILLS! Do the shuffle Buffalo. (nervous laugh) 😲

ud9w7zdcaegcpmhj17am.png
I am a touch confused.
When the game was canceled and there was the fiasco of when they would repeat, which they decided not to, they also claimed that if there became a Buffalo/Cinci rematch it would be at a neutral stadium.
What did I miss?

I don't know about top 5 but he is a good coach and the numbers support that. Yet you would be surprised how many local fans don't like his game plan or approach.
Most fans are idiots!
My top 6 hcs, in no particular order. ..yes, it can be subjective, somewhat like our surround polls are here.
I grade on: Consistency over the yrs., what they do with a less than great team, making it to super bowls =having a chance to at least win it all.

In no particular order.....
Andy Reid- KC
Bill Belichick- NE
Harbaugh- Baltimore
Tomlin- Pittsburgh
Carroll- Seattle
Shanahan- SF
........honorable mention: Doug Peterson- Jacksonville

...like I said, it can be subjective. Others will likely take difference with these 6.

I am a touch confused.
When the game was canceled and there was the fiasco of when they would repeat, which they decided not to, they also claimed that if there became a Buffalo/Cinci rematch it would be at a neutral stadium.
What did I miss?
As far as I understood the neutral site thing, it was only in effect if a Buffalo/KC AFC championship game were to take place.
MNF.....Big win for Dallas. I didn't see that coming!!

In no particular order.....
Andy Reid- KC
Bill Belichick- NE
Harbaugh- Baltimore
Tomlin- Pittsburgh
Carroll- Seattle
Shanahan- SF
........honorable mention: Doug Peterson- Jacksonville

Nice list, but these fellows pale in comparison to my list of the two greatest coaches of all time:

-Rob Marinelli
-Rich Kotite

Waddathink, @cbmmm3 ? Did I nail it? 🤣

Very happy, my goal of winning as many NFL teams as possible continues. Dallas coming to SF is fantastic, plus there will be a lot of Dallas fans at the stadium there always is, maybe will see a few fights break out.
Great news, NO RAIN.
Big difference in these two teams.
Niners are a complete team.
Dallas, too much rides on Prescott.
Niners as of this writing are 4 point favorites.

Big Games this weekend, of course I will be watching all on Saturday, paying close attention to Giants/Eagles. Could Giants beat Eagles and we get home field for NFC Championship?
Sunday, Cinci/Buffalo have to listen radio as I'll be driving to Levi's, plenty of TV's in parking lot.
I'm designated driver, that's a good thing.

Very happy, my goal of winning as many NFL teams as possible continues. Dallas coming to SF is fantastic, plus there will be a lot of Dallas fans at the stadium there always is, maybe will see a few fights break out.
Great news, NO RAIN.
Big difference in these two teams.
Niners are a complete team.
Dallas, too much rides on Prescott.
Niners as of this writing are 4 point favorites.

Big Games this weekend, of course I will be watching all on Saturday, paying close attention to Giants/Eagles. Could Giants beat Eagles and we get home field for NFC Championship?
Sunday, Cinci/Buffalo have to listen radio as I'll be driving to Levi's, plenty of TV's in parking lot.
I'm designated driver, that's a good thing.
And unlike Dallas, SF has a reliable kicker.

Back