The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All right now. Went and got a burrito. Chargers at Niners in 30 minutes. I gave away my tix last week and tonight, don't like pre season games at night.
Levi's Stadium was built without a cover and August and September is brutally hot on the visitors side of field. My seats are endzone in the shade.
One thing to notice is through October with Niners there are mostly away games and night games. The night games are more for the blinding sun then the Niners being a great marquis team.
I have my Budweiser and some sippin' Jack Daniels and some chips, getting ready. Wife, Ann, went to a Cirque du soleil in SF.
Trey Lance left the building yesterday after getting sacked to # 3. Rumors are he will still play tonight?
Car show tomorrow, later man.

All right now. Went and got a burrito. Chargers at Niners in 30 minutes. I gave away my tix last week and tonight, don't like pre season games at night.
Levi's Stadium was built without a cover and August and September is brutally hot on the visitors side of field. My seats are endzone in the shade.
One thing to notice is through October with Niners there are mostly away games and night games. The night games are more for the blinding sun then the Niners being a great marquis team.
I have my Budweiser and some sippin' Jack Daniels and some chips, getting ready. Wife, Ann, went to a Cirque du soleil in SF.
Trey Lance left the building yesterday after getting sacked to # 3. Rumors are he will still play tonight?
Car show tomorrow, later man.
I just heard that the 49ers traded Trey Lance to Dallas for a mid- round draft pick? Wow, talk about investing a lot in a guy & getting Jack Squat out !

The NFL Preseason ends tonite and teams have to be down to the final 53 man roster tomorrow.
The Regular season begins next week Thursday - Sept 7 with a primetime game between the defending champs Kansas City Chiefs and
the up-and-coming Detroit Lions. The game is in Kansas City and the Chiefs raise their Championship banner that night.

Should be a fun game. Lets hope Mama Nature does not interfere.

Scott - my family will head down a few days early. Look for us in our RV. Hope we can park on your lawn - or at least at the street curb

winne.jpg

The NFL Preseason ends tonite and teams have to be down to the final 53 man roster tomorrow.
The Regular season begins next week Thursday - Sept 7 with a primetime game between the defending champs Kansas City Chiefs and
the up-and-coming Detroit Lions. The game is in Kansas City and the Chiefs raise their Championship banner that night.

Scott - my family will head down a few days early. Look for us in our RV. Hope we can park on your lawn - or at least at the street curb

View attachment 95587
Show up in that and I will welcome you with open arms. Just don't empty your poop tank into the street storm drains.

View attachment 95587
So that’s where the RV from Breaking Bad ended up.

View attachment 95587
My address is One Arrowhead Drive.

View attachment 95587
Ricky... Sorry but I must say that's a real piece of crap RV you have there!

View attachment 95587
A little Bondo, a can of spray paint, and a new windshield and it will be all better!
Oh! And a QQ decal on the side. Can we fit an Atmos setup in there?

PRESEASON WEEK 3
See how your team did, now the long wait for Regular Season 1 starting with Detroit at Kansas City.
Only 3 teams went 3-0, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville and Washington.
5 teams 0 wins.

Niners Pre Season, 1-2.
Not to happy about things. Two kickers get hurt in the same week, geez guys toughen up. Nick Bosa still no contract, I know he wants to be paid as the most expensive defensive lineman, I am sure we want to pay him that, but do we have enough money?
4 years now we have not had a quarterback play an entire season, can Brock Purdy do it?

Back