The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is what the Experts are saying -

While Justin Fields and the Chicago Bears give the Lions a good run for their money, it’s Detroit who takes home the NFC North with a 12-5 record. But the Lions don’t stop there. For the first time since 1991, the Lions record a playoff win in the Wild Card round in front of a hyped-up home crowd.

While the 2023 Lions don’t make it to the Super Bowl, winning a playoff game for the first time in 32 years marks a huge achievement and another step in the right direction for one of the best young cores in all of football.

And here is what Ricky Ricardo is saying -

lombardi.jpg

Here is what the Experts are saying -

While Justin Fields and the Chicago Bears give the Lions a good run for their money, it’s Detroit who takes home the NFC North with a 12-5 record. But the Lions don’t stop there. For the first time since 1991, the Lions record a playoff win in the Wild Card round in front of a hyped-up home crowd.

While the 2023 Lions don’t make it to the Super Bowl, winning a playoff game for the first time in 32 years marks a huge achievement and another step in the right direction for one of the best young cores in all of football.

And here is what Ricky Ricardo is saying -

View attachment 95719
Ricky.... I can hear the song by Supertramp 'Dreamer' playing in the background....

Dream on😊
The part about the Bears giving the Lions a good run for their money...... Imho, the Bears are going to suck as always! 😅. Sorry GOS...

Last edited:
I agree with you Ricky that the Vikings will be the Lions main competition.
I dont know what to expect from Love. He may be OK but if he gets hurt, they have a rookie QB as backup. ...& as far as GB as a team ????
Too many weak areas.. Place kicker, punter, WR, Safety, Defensive Coordinator( Joe Barry=idiot), Head coach (LaFleur: overated)...I'll stop there.
I dont think they'll finish above .500

And so IT begins..............

Michigan Wolverine football kicks off today at noon in the Big House
And this coming Thursday night is that NFL shindig in Kansas City

every year I hand this comic to my wife when IT begins. This morning while eating her lovely pancakes and sausage breakfast she was served notice

football.jpg

Last edited:
And so it begins..............

every year I hand this comic to my wife when IT begins. This morning while eating her lovely pancakes and sausage breakfast she was served notice

View attachment 95808

KU Jayhawk football kicked off last night. Whomped Missouri State 48>17. Looking forward to Thursday.

Lovin' that Dagwood & Blondie.

And so it begins..............

View attachment 95808
Is Dagwood wearing a KC, 49er, or Washington jersey?

Thursday weather in Kansas City

Thu 07 | Day​

91°

17%
E8 mph
Generally sunny. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 91F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Local Weather Guessers in our area barely know what is happening right now. Seesh about a week from now.

Edit: I'm hoping for mild weather good conditions for football and driving when you come in with that Shasta/ Winnebago/ mobile home.

Last edited:
Local Weather Guessers in our area barely know what is happening right now. Seesh about a week from now.

Edit: I'm hoping for mild weather good conditions for football and driving when you come in with that Shasta/ Winnebago/ mobile home.

Im more concerned about traffic and road construction

Snots - our dog - has issues. He drools A LOT. Sorry. He means well though..........and likes to kiss

And the Winnie ? She is tired. Hope to make it to Mission Kansas. We will need to septic dump after all the fun at Electric Forest .
You got a drain out front, right ? Its been - um - brewing in the tank since mid June. It stinks. Real Bad. Sorry

We like Bar B Que and and Boulevard beers. Please

We may stay a few days after the game. Hope that is okay

Last edited:
Back