The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw this!
GB is being way overrated, no way are they that good.
#6? I'd put them in the middle somewhere.
I don't drink the koolAid like someone else across the pond from me!
moldy cheese has the same hallucinogenic affect, right @Imbobman ?

you're of the under promise and over perform state of mind again this year I see.
do I need to remind you of the Dallas playoff game ? The Detroit T Day massacre?

moldy cheese has the same hallucinogenic affect, right @Imbobman ?

you're of the under promise and over perform state of mind again this year I see.
do I need to remind you of the Dallas playoff game ? The Detroit T Day massacre?
"Past performance is no guarantee of future results.". NFL teams should use this disclaimer as well as stockbrokers.

I just saw this!
GB is being way overrated, no way are they that good.
#6? I'd put them in the middle somewhere.
I'm not drinking the koolAid like someone else across the pond from me!
As far as I am concerned, that list is basically regurgitating how the teams looked at the end of last year. There really wasn't any revelations about how teams are going to perform this year. Which teams will rise and which teams will fall.

As far as I am concerned, that list is basically regurgitating how the teams looked at the end of last year. There really wasn't any revelations about how teams are going to perform this year. Which teams will rise and which teams will fall.
This is promising for New England fans who only have to clear the bar of being rated #31. Meanwhile, the gauntlet has been thrown down for the 7th ranked Buffalo Bills.

Last edited:

Lions vs Jets Super Bowl in February 2025. Bet the mortgage on it!

blue koolaideman.jpeggreen-kool-aidman.jpg

Lions vs Jets Super Bowl in February 2025. Bet the mortgage on it!

View attachment 107181View attachment 107182
This is ar's version of the green new deal. As Howie Mandel would say, "deal or no deal!"

On second thought, it looks like Ricky and ar are getting ready to drink the cleanout for their colonoscopy. For sure, at least one of them will be getting reamed before february!

This is ar's version of the green new deal. As Howie Mandel would say, "deal or no deal!"

On second thought, it looks like Ricky and ar are getting ready to drink the cleanout for their colonoscopy. For sure, at least one of them will be getting reamed before february!
I received a colonoscopy every year for 57 years. Then in 2023 Doctor Dan Campbell rectumfied everything. Kool Aid allowed us Detroit fans to dream - to talk about the unfathomable. Now we drink it for boisterous bravado.

Back