The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ricky, very impressive in the OT. Wow, the lions could not be stopped.
Congrats on the win there buddy!
the win was nice. the effort was - um - very rusty. they need to polish, hats off to the Rams. they played a great well-coached game. took away our offensive pass weapons ( St Brown and Laporta ) and Stafford consistently threw off our defense. now we have playoff repeat number 2---Tampa Bay Bucs come to town. Mayfield is dangerous

the win was nice. the effort was - um - very rusty. they need to polish, hats off to the Rams. they played a great well-coached game. took away our offensive pass weapons ( St Brown and Laporta ) and Stafford consistently threw off our defense. now we have playoff repeat number 2---Tampa Bay Bucs come to town. Mayfield is dangerous

Nice hard fought OT win for the Lions, Ricky. The Rams are a very tough team, and I expected them to be still in it at the end of the game.

the effort was - um - very rusty.
Exactly my thoughts, in all the games I watched. Week 1 is hard, lots of starters there first game as no pre season games played.
Both the Rams and the Lions will become better.
The Rams really held in there with there no show offensive line.
I'll let you know we play them twice.

People here are freaking out, maybe they will get the TV ABC and ESPN owned by Disney figured out, else it will be all radio.
I'm at the game, leaving 3:30.

Some of my hard-core NFL friends happen to be computer/app, etc. illiterate.
YOU TUBE NFL TICKET VERY EXPENSIVE

Can you watch a single game? Pay?
I can see on YouTube you can watch a single game after the fact.
I get local games like I would on cable tv (whatever Fox, CBS, NBC, ESPN are showing in my area). I also added NFL Red Zone (which bounces from game to game on Sundays) for an additional 10.99/month. So not every game but enough to keep me happy.

All Watson needs are a couple of nice massages to loosen him up. 😃

OMG, those Giants uniforms where horrible.

Curious: Do all of you have the same DISNEY-ABC-ESPN blackout as we have in Calif?
No, tonight's game is on ABC & will be shown OTA, free, in my market, Milwaukee, WI.

AR- Just a side note about tonights game, Rodgers, when @ GB, had a history of playing well against SF during regular season games & beating them most times.
But come the playoffs, I believe he lost to SF everytime.

Last edited:
Back