The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A beautiful day. Music saves the soul.
0c8aeddd-0ab2-492d-95a0-09b1e9887f13-large16x9_JoshAllenNov2019.jpg

I was watching parts of games on the NFL Network Channel...the one thing that drives me crazy are these penalties on punts and Kick Offs...I would tell my team to just stand there if you can't have a clean block....I was watching the Browns and they had 3 straight penalties at a crucial time...not on punts or kick offs but when the game was on the line.....I could imagine that Willie was losing his mind.

So @Sonik Wiz , would you like to tell the rest of us what it’s like to have a team with Mahomes as a QB. I mean, I could visualize you during the last 30 seconds of yesterday’s game…kicking back on your couch, yawning from boredom, because you absolutely know what will be the final outcome.

Really, we’d all like to experience this existence in the boring life of KC Chiefs fan.

So @Sonik Wiz , would you like to tell the rest of us what it’s like to have a team with Mahomes as a QB. I mean, I could visualize you during the last 30 seconds of yesterday’s game…kicking back on your couch, yawning from boredom, because you absolutely know what will be the final outcome.

Really, we’d all like to experience this existence in the boring life of KC Chiefs fan.
Not that I think it will make a big impact to thier winning ways, but their running back Isiah Pacheco was injured in the game and destined for IR.

🥓 Winning too often can become a bore. The dream is to beat this 'homes team. Bills for the win. 🍪 Chiefs be lucky. 🪳

There is some mystical power connected to Mahomes...the Bengals outplayed them.....Mahomes only had 151 yards passing and 2 INT's... the mystic effect comes in when he threw up the ball for grabs and a DB was there and he opted to go over his back....which was an obvious penalty...and then the automatic FG kicker comes out and nails the kick.....

BTW....it seems now that most of the FG kickers in the NFL can nail these 50+yard FG's without breaking a sweat...is there something in the food that spawned these creatures?

There is some mystical power connected to Mahomes...the Bengals outplayed them.....Mahomes only had 151 yards passing and 2 INT's... the mystic effect comes in when he threw up the ball for grabs and a DB was there and he opted to go over his back....which was an obvious penalty...and then the automatic FG kicker comes out and nails the kick.....

My wife was watching the game on and off with me. She said that the Chiefs didn't seem to be playing so well. I explained that her observation, although absolutely correct, would have nothing to do with the final outcome which will be a Chiefs win (followed by the obligatory shots of Taylor Swift celebrating with her friends.)

PS I watched the Jets / Titans highlight. Rodgers threw some really nice balls yesterday. He's still got it, albeit no longer in his prime.

I'm the kind of guy that has faith to the very end but still I don't take anything for granted. If it's a couple of minutes left in the game & Chiefs have the ball, magic can happen.

Clinty is right... Bengals outplayed the Chiefs over all. Hell, Kelce only made one reception for a gain of five. Butker saved our butts. Early season last year fans & pundits were down on him, maybe time for a change. But his kick talent has pushed us over the top so many times that would be crazy.

As seems to be the new norm, we had to leave mid 4th Q for a g'kids soccer game. Haha leave football to watch futbol. It was a tug 'o war on the radio volume control between me & my wife. She was so stressed I thought her head would explode. Then I would have to drive her big ass Honda van.

So I will remain cautious & humble. At least until we have this seasons Lombardi in hand.

Not that I think it will make a big impact to thier winning ways, but their running back Isiah Pacheco was injured in the game and destined for IR.
Yup Pacheco injured. WR Hollywood Brown is out for most the regular season with a shoulder injury. Clyde Edwards-Helaire out till who knows when with his PTSD. And who knows what will happen with Rashee Rice with the law or NFL suspension. Jerk that he is, he's come in handy so far.

There are of course second stringers out of action but the above are most important to us. Then again it takes only one serious injury to Mahomes & we are done for the season.

Back