The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a bit scary if Campbell has to move ' cause he feels threatened!
Ricky......you know anything about this? ....I thought Michigan was the state of love?
There's an a alleged story from the past 😉 that Dan Devine, a GB HC in the 1970's, had his dog shot in GB when he couldn't get the job done there. Wow, tuff fan base!
'Alleged' is the word! 🤔

Penalties are keeping the Jets from scoring more points. The Jets need more Discipline. Lock these guys in a room and make them listen to that King Crimson album.

The Jets, or any team, losing a veteran O-lineman is never any good however. :(

This is a bit scary if Campbell has to move ' cause he feels threatened!
Ricky......you know anything about this? ....I thought Michigan was the state of love?
There's an a alleged story from the past 😉 that Dan Devine, a GB HC in the 1970's, had his dog shot in GB when he couldn't get the job done there. Wow, tuff fan base!
'Alleged' is the word! 🤔
Bobby
first I heard of this was when the story broke a couple days ago. Dan likes his privacy - as he should - as he is up on the stage in his job. There are lunatics and crazies in all 50 states. Michigan does not hold a monopoly

Bobby
first I heard of this was when the story broke a couple days ago. Dan likes his privacy - as he should - as he is up on the stage in his job. There are lunatics and crazies in all 50 states. Michigan does not hold a monopoly

But why Dan Campbell? He's the type of coach that appeals to long suffering Lions fans and crazy type people as well. Besides, it's just a friggin' game!!!

Oh dear, are the Pats going to have another difficult season ?

Seeing them for the first time at Wembley versus the Jags, in a couple of weeks.

As a resident of the UK, you should find it easy to gravitate towards a team other than the Pats. The Brady / Belichick days are gone...probably forever.

As for the game last night, it was the type of win that the Jets, Rodgers and their fans needed. But it was a boring game for the NFL fans as the Pats were never even remotely in the thing. The Jets lack of discipline and the resulting penalties did more than the Pats at deterring Rodgers. Rodgers played in mid-career form, as the announcers duly noted.

As a resident of the UK, you should find it easy to gravitate towards a team other than the Pats. The Brady / Belichick days are gone...probably forever.

As for the game last night, it was the type of win that the Jets, Rodgers and their fans needed. But it was a boring game for the NFL fans as the Pats were never even remotely in the thing. The Jets lack of discipline and the resulting penalties did more than the Pats at deterring Rodgers. Rodgers played in mid-career form, as the announcers duly noted.
Ah yes indeed I could but loyalties run deep.
And yes the glory years were fantastic.
Nope, nothing lasts forever.
I've been following them for 42 years!!
Ever since Ch 4 started broadcasting the games here in 1982

Penalties are keeping the Jets from scoring more points. The Jets need more Discipline. Lock these guys in a room and make them listen to that King Crimson album.

The Jets, or any team, losing a veteran O-lineman is never any good however. :(
See....things weren't as bad as you thought...the Jets can win some games:cool:

https://www.espn.com/espn/betting/s...ing-odds-lines-picks-spreads-more-2024-season
i

Josh Allen and the Bills will be featured in the earlier game of a Week 3 Monday Night Football double-header on ESPN and ABC. AP Photo/Matt Slocum

Let's go Buffalo

Back