The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a beautiful play Ricky!
.....speaking of beautiful play, GB!
Wow, 2nd win in a row w/o Love @ QB..... Not sure if they need him back so soon. Defense has been great with new DC.
8 QB sacks, 3 take aways., a pick-6....30-14 win. Willis has looked good @ qb! Is playing under control.
I think they're telling him one thing.. K.I.S.S.= keep it simple stupid. ..& he is, if it isn't there he RUNS!
So he was the Titans #3 QB who couldn't make their team so GB picked him up for a #7 round draft pick🤔...Makes you wonder if he just needed some better coaching?
Didn't Tenn. have the best record in AFC just a few years ago? Titans are a shell of what they were just a few years ago.
Next up, 3-0 Vikings @ GB. Time for someone to bring Minnesota back to reality with a loss!
Go Pack.....
and do you know why the loveless success @Imbobman ? because Green Bay has the best coach in the business.
now please dont argue with me on this point anymore. lol

I love yer Moxie Bobby ---GreenBay kickin Vikings ass !!! Go Pack Go

Go Chiefs! 🐈‍⬛🥠
maxresdefault.jpg

I guess the sympathy for Bryce Young is gone...36 yr old Andy Dalton exposed him...sorry for Gos...if the Bears don't start winning the coach is as good as gone...there is no one left to fire...all that talent they brought in and the "generational talent" at QB isn't working...they should be winless...they were gifted their only victory...if it wasn't for their defense it would be ugly

The Lions will have their hands full with the Vikings and Packers...

How about the Steelers....old school defense...their O-line is terrible...only 1 real big time WR....the injury bug is hitting them hard...don't know how far they can go...but it is fun watching that defense...

Back