The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No streaming in my house. Looks like the CowGirls are very vulnerable. Good
I don't have the same disdain for the Cowboys as you do...but I don't like them either...but they are getting worse. they won't have another 12 win season this year..other teams are getting better...they are just getting MORE EXPENSIVE

I feel bad for Gos...after all the pre season hype for the Bears....the players are having private meetings with the Offensive Coordinator...that's not a good sign for his career....having a rookie QB making suggestions about play calling never ends well...if the team keeps losing...he will be a scapegoat as the Bears Head Coach is already under the gun.

da Bears seem to have waaaaaay too much drama. Drama does not equate to victories. Sorry Gene and Clement . 8-9....... if you are lucky
Let's take a look at the games coming up....they can string together a winning streak before the HAMMER comes down..
Rams at home....Panthers at home...Jaguars at home...Washington away..Cardinals away...Patriots at home....

That was the good news...now THE HAMMER.....Packers at home.....Vikings at home...Lions away...Niners away.. Vikings away...Lions at home..Seahawks at home...Packers away..

In the first group I've got 3 I'm confident about....Rams are beat up but they can score points...something the Bears struggle with now...Washington is a toss up...rookie QB is playing good now...and the Cardinals are an up and down team...QB looks awesome at times but struggles too...

So out of the next 6 games I look for 3 and maybe 4 wins...the next 8 games...playing the Packers twice...Lions twice...Vikings twice and the Niners...I couldn't pick them to beat any of those teams....and the Seahawks...I think they are a surprise wild card team...

Of course all these predictions are based on the current level of play of the teams mentioned...and of course...injuries will be a HUGE FACTOR

8-9 might be generous

I'd love to hear some others chime in and give an opinion on these games..

Is Jerry Jones ever really happy?
I think he is...he loves the spotlight..there are plenty of wealthy 80+ individuals that we never have heard of...but when you own a sports team and are the GM as well...you are in the spotlight all the time.....and of course when you own the team you get a personal review like this one

Back