The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blimey is right.

Trouble for KC. Already 2 turnovers and they just lost Rashee Rice. He left on a cart. Hate to see that.

Mahomes and Kelce need to break out the capes.
The Chargers just seem to have the plays which are outsmarting the Chiefs at the moment.

Yes ,I agree, never like to see players leaving on a cart 😬

Big win for them.
Sign says don't feed da Bears!
images

RickyPicks is back for week 4. Lets hope he starts to up his game as so far this season the accuracy has been very high - very highly wrong.

KC at Harbaugh. Okay this is the week for a Chiefs loss. Herbert is back for the Chargers
Oh ye of little faith.
Somehow ya wonder how did they do this win. Hollywood Brown is already out. We lose a most important receiver in the first Q. We had a couple of fumbles/turnovers. And yet from my POV, it turned out well. Do we have any Chargers fans on this thread?

After Monday night NFL it will be interesting to see who the undefeated teams are so far.

And thanks for all the Birthday well wishes!! Some of us seem to be Libras which puts us all in good company with Tim Leary & John Lennon.

Last edited:
Oh ye of little faith.
Somehow ya wonder how did they do this win. Hollywood Brown is already out. We lose a most important receiver in the first Q. We had a couple of fumbles/turnovers. And yet from my POV, it turned out well. Do we have any Chargers fans on this thread?

After Monday night NFL it will be interesting to see who the undefeated teams are so far.

And thanks for all the Birthday well wishes!! Some of us seem to be Libras which puts us all in good company with Tim Leary & John Lennon.
Lee Harvey Oswold was a libra...just saying :rolleyes:

Back