The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is coming from a non-fan to Jets. I did watch a good chunk of the game and it seems like Rodgers has minimal protection. If that's true, he's gonna get crushed, and get hurt. Not a good situation for a guy his age.
Rodgers is already hurting. He’s hobbling around. Mahomes hobbles around a good bit also, but he’s not 40 years old.

Say whatever you want about whether or not Brady is the GOAT, but is the best ever at using duck-and-cover to prolong his career.

Anyway, nice gutsy road win by the Bills @LuvMyQuad and @JohnN . Go Bills! :sleep:
I'll go with lucky Bills too. Nervous...22 total accepted penalties and over 200 penalty yards of crazy...Bills good tackle penalty included.;)
1728966195873710dOaSSi0jMh-apn-700x467.jpg

Cheers! Go Jets...:sleep::sleep::sleep::D

I'll go with lucky Bills too. Nervous...22 total accepted penalties and over 200 penalty yards of crazy...Bills good tackle penalty included.;)
1728966195873710dOaSSi0jMh-apn-700x467.jpg

Cheers! Go Jets...:sleep::sleep::sleep::D

The last two games between the Jets and Bills at MetLife have been crazy affairs. As LMQ said, fortunately no one got hurt, but I think Rodgers got banged up a bit more than he was.

The last two games between the Jets and Bills at MetLife have been crazy affairs. As LMQ said, fortunately no one got hurt, but I think Rodgers got banged up a bit more than he was.
:cool: Bills won, Bills won! Feels good to say after losses. Weak Rodgers is on the hit list.
maxresdefault.jpg
images
hhn5m8xtck06ze7lsgqn.jpg

Go Bills! Just win all. 🍪🍩🍩🍩🥜🏈

Last edited:
Back