The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Niners-Brandon Aiyuk after multi million dollar hold out this year, tears ACL, out for year. Niners now have no starting wide recievers, Deebo Samuel in hospital with ammonia.
No news on MacCaffery.
Brock Purdy not in sync with new reciever who was shot with gun, Pearsell.
Plus:
Hargrave-Tricep
Hufanga-Wrist
Greenlaw-Achilles
Jennings-Hip
Kittle-Foot.

Do I need to go further?

Rickie, if I jump on the Detroit wagon, I don't have to buy a helmet, right?

Niners-Brandon Aiyuk after multi million dollar hold out this year, tears ACL, out for year. Niners now have no starting wide recievers, Deebo Samuel in hospital with ammonia.
No news on MacCaffery.
Plus:
Hargrave-Tricep
Hufanga-Wrist
Greenlaw-Achilles
Jennings-Hip
Kittle-Foot.

Do I need to go further?

Look on the bright side, marpow, they are not the 1-6 Browns et al.

Is that one of those reverse jinx voodoo things? Best thread line...:SB
GacHUasX0AAR1hf
:SB... He's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays.

No news on MacCaffery.
Plus:
Hargrave-Tricep
Hufanga-Wrist
Greenlaw-Achilles
Jennings-Hip
Kittle-Foot.

Do I need to go further?

Translation please.

Nothing like doubling down!

Those years for the Cavs were awful. Total embarrassment from the top down. It’s bad when the league names rules after your owner that prohibit activity.

This also reminds me that between the Cavs, Browns and Indians, I have seen some of the historically worst teams across the three major sports in modern history. Yeah…

Hilarious!

Is that one of those reverse jinx voodoo things x3? Keep the Jets luck and go for KC. :ROFLMAO:

No one said the Mafia was smart.

Actually, I used to tailgate drunk for Bills games back in the day. This was the pre Kelly days. Joe Ferguson was the QB, Chuck Knox was the Head Coach.

It was also way before the folding table fad. There was no limit on how much liquor or food you could bring in. People bought extra seats to set kegs on. NO LIE!

Nothing like doubling down!

Those years for the Cavs were awful. Total embarrassment from the top down. It’s bad when the league names rules after your owner that prohibit activity.

This also reminds me that between the Cavs, Browns and Indians, I have seen some of the historically worst teams across the three major sports in modern history. Yeah…
Too tough as a Leafs/Jays fan too. Doubling down in fun I'm sure. Note the laugh. We have three downs here, watch out! :ROFLMAO:

The Cleveland Guardians have a record of 229-222 against the Blue Jays all-time.​

Cheers!

Back