The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh...me?
sport-jets-super_bowl-football-drought-fan-CS618142_low.jpg

Even Jet fans relish those two moments in time.
Belichick is having fun trashing his old team. This is what happens when you put a grumpy man with an axe to grind in front of a mic. Kraft had previously said that it was a mutual parting of ways but now he’s saying publicly that Belichick was fired. There’s plenty of schadenfreude to go around.

Belichick is having fun trashing his old team. This is what happens when you put a grumpy man with an axe to grind in front of a mic. Kraft had previously said that it was a mutual parting of ways but now he’s saying publicly that Belichick was fired. There’s plenty of schadenfreude to go around.
It's funny that all that disdain toward the media when he coached.....now he is a media darling

My favorite games this weekend are Seahawks and Bills...and Dallas and San Fran...I picked the Seahawks as my surprise team before the season started...but the Cowboys/Niners game...it is a must win for both teams...for Dallas it's just to quiet the critics for the Niners...it is trying to stay in contention until some of the stars return from injury...Niners have a bye week after this game and McCaffrey might be back then...Niners might grab someone before the trade deadline

The great equalizer(injuries) are destroying some teams....look at how much better the Rams look now with some returning players...and 36 year old Matt Stafford...well he still has it...

Go Bills ! ;)
Yes. And they move so fast, boy, they really fly. He's still watching me watching you. Watching the trains go by.
f6caa85b-311f-4a31-9a64-ff917fcc9492-LIONS_112422_kd_7433.jpg

Lions fans watch during the second half of the Lions' 28-25 loss on Thursday, Nov. 24, 2022, at Ford Field.
Kirthmon F. Dozier, Detroit Free Press
images

Got two drinks in his hand see his lips move. What the hell's he trying to say?

Back