The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh my !! Go KSU Wildcats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My daughters and dollars went to KU so you know who I have a vested interest in. Lawrence KS (Jayhawks) is actually a very cool & fun place to hang out with live music & record stores. Manhattan KS (Wildcats ) is more like Hooterville.

At any rate, no KU fan usually expects to win a football game. We are much better at basketball.

Last edited:
this boy likes Hooterville
hooterville.jpg

It seems that you jinxed the Badgers, Bob.
Yes I did! Total collapse in the 2nd half!...
& Penn State was even going with the backup QB...the starter got hurt. I will admit that PS was way too fast, powerful for WI.
The game reminded me the the USC game earlier in the year. WI lead that one @ the half & then got virtually shut out in 2nd half.
...looks like the Packers will have to 'carry the weight' for WI tomorrow against the Jags..... I'm worried about that one also😮

RickyPicks for 10/27
he is looking to up his accuracy this week

Philly at Cinci - Cinci finally plays a good game and wins
Atlanta at Tampa - Tampa. Baker
CowGirls at MarkieNiners - boy, both teams need a win. Dallas plays better on the road. But not today. MarkieNiners win
Jets at New England - can it get any worse for the Jets ? Yup - they get beat by the Pats
Bills at Seattle - all RP can say is Go Bills ! and you know who will win
da Bears at Redskins - going to be a fun game. Ricky says Redskins in a close shave
Titans at Lions - Lions 62 Titans 3

Enjoy your games !!!

RickyPicks for 10/27
he is looking to up his accuracy this week

Philly at Cinci - Cinci finally plays a good game and wins
Atlanta at Tampa - Tampa. Baker
CowGirls at MarkieNiners - boy, both teams need a win. Dallas plays better on the road. But not today. MarkieNiners win
Jets at New England - can it get any worse for the Jets ? Yup - they get beat by the Pats
Bills at Seattle - all RP can say is Go Bills ! and you know who will win
da Bears at Redskins - going to be a fun game. Ricky says Redskins in a close shave
Titans at Lions - Lions 62 Titans 3

Enjoy your games !!!
Daniels is banged up and might not play...without him the Bears will win easily...if he's not 100%...Bears might win...Jets should beat New England.

Back