• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grateful for the heads up.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Was able to order 6 titles for just $14.70 each! Purchased the Graham Central Station, Bread and Duke Ellington Quadios, along with the Carly Simon, Chicago and Seal Blu-ray Audio discs!๐Ÿ™‚
This Target sale has become a heck of a deal, as it includes free shipping and pre-orders.

Bought three Rhinos I'd been waiting on, which will deliver on three separate dates at no extra charge. :phones
Plus I had enough soon-to-expire rewards points to cover the sales tax!๐Ÿ’ฒ

Balances out the $50 I dropped on Borboletta.
Been a hundred bucks morning well-spent.

1728411160243.png

1728410786853.png

This Target sale has become a heck of a deal, as it includes free shipping and pre-orders.

Bought three Rhinos I'd been waiting on, which will deliver on three separate dates at no extra charge. :phones
Plus I had enough soon-to-expire rewards points to cover the sales tax!๐Ÿ’ฒ
Balances out the $50 I dropped on Borboletta.
Been a hundred bucks morning well-spent.

View attachment 109932

View attachment 109931
I'm going to break down and order Welcome & Barboletta in one super-pack from Japan. Then a super pack from DV of 6 or 8 titles. I'll then have the newest Quadios coming, and plenty of fresh new stuff to hold me over for quite a while. This fall is very good times for quad and other surround.

Importcds promo code TREAT15 expires tonight.
15% off in-stock items only, no pre-orders.

Nothing on my wish list is eligible, as hilariously they are out-of-stock on several recent releases as well:
Electric Lady Studios, Bridge of Sighs, Apostrophe', Over-nite Sensation... ๐Ÿ˜†

Worth a look if you have something else in mind.

I was able to order the John Lennon Meditation Mixes on clear vinyl, which by a fluke they have listed as in-stock, even though official release date is Friday, for $64.20 shipped, list price $79.98. ๐Ÿ

Last edited:
Importcds promo code TREAT15 expires tonight.
15% off in-stock items only, no pre-orders.

Nothing on my wish list is eligible, as hilariously they are out-of-stock on several recent releases as well:
Electric Lady Studios, Bridge of Sighs, Apostrophe', Over-nite Sensation... ๐Ÿ˜†

Worth a look if you have something else in mind.

I was able to order the John Lennon Meditation Mixes on clear vinyl, which by a fluke they have listed as in-stock, even though official release date is Friday, for $64.20 shipped, list price $79.98. ๐Ÿ

I saw the discount offer yesterday and was able to purchase Zappaโ€™s Apostrophe (โ€˜) set and Joni Mitchellโ€™s Archives Vol. 4 box. Both are high on my want list!! But, my email states the Zappa as backordered. Oh well, Iโ€™ll try to be patient LOL.

Natch I placed a big order with ImportCD last week but checking their website today, everything I did order sans one item is now back~ordered. But I will say they've upped their shipping packaging BIG TIME with a heavy cardboard box with cardboard inserts and all kinds of inner packing materials like exclusive disc and acoustic sounds. Wallah!

Back