The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little bar in Hilton hotel near Baltimore.

IMG_7534.jpeg

I can't figure out the artwork, but the brew is mighty tasty.

cuero.jpg

Edit: Apparently, El Cuero is a mythical lake creature in South America. I believe "cuero" translates to "cow skin" in Spanish. At first, I thought it was a reference to a town in these parts, where the brewery is also located, named Cuero.

Last edited:
View attachment 97970
RAR Brewing
Out Of Order Double Strawberry Sorbet.
A sour that tastes exactly like it sounds. Not as sour as I like but they really nailed the flavor.

I've still not brought myself to try a sour. I don't like sour, anything, so not sure why I'd like a sour beer. Unless I'm missing the point. :)

I've still not brought myself to try a sour. I don't like sour, anything, so not sure why I'd like a sour beer. Unless I'm missing the point. :)
Some are sour, tart, funky. It covers a wide range but if you don't like anything sour it is probably not worth a try.
Now this one really was more a fruit than a sour so different pallet entirely.

Reactions: GOS
Some are sour, tart, funky. It covers a wide range but if you don't like anything sour it is probably not worth a try.
Now this one really was more a fruit than a sour so different pallet entirely.
yeah, you know. I have an iron gut and iron taste buds. But...I mean....I can easily eat black liquorice, but damn, I don't like it.

No way! I know I would LOVE that one. I love Welch's Grape.
Back when I thought I was religious and I would go to hell if I didn't go to church......we were served Welch's Grape juice for communion or whatever it was called. I was just a youngster then....funny how you can be influenced. Ahem.

Back