The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1F6F7CCE-3ABB-4EE8-A21D-283639A24857.jpeg

Great beer for a blustery evening

I've gotten into some Trappist style beers lately, and after some advice am sipping this one tonight. ( although it's not a true Trappist...I grabbed some authorized ones too! )

Delirium_Tremens_900.jpg

Delirium Tremens Alcohol Content: The Belgian Beer with Pink Elephant Logo (330ml Bottles) - hopstersbrew.com

It's good, and quite amazing how clean & dry it is, with such a high alcohol content. I can see where they got the name from though. It could really sneak up on you, if you have a few glasses.

That said, I prefer bolder tasting beers. This almost reminds me of a dry white wine, more than a beer. But it is well crafted & I'm not surprised it's popular.

Bells Brewery​

Kalamazoo​

15TH ANNUAL ALL STOUTS DAY​

All Ages
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 24
Doors: 11am // Show: 11am

Public Event

Open to all ages. Free.

About the Event

All Stouts Day is back, and this year we’re hosting it on Black Friday so you can keep those holiday celebrations going!

General Store Releases:

Chocolate Coconut Stout
BBA 35th Expedition Stout

They’re also cracking open bombers of vintage BBA Black Note and BBA Expedition Stout for sampling at 2pm and 5pm.

Pub Tap List:

Black Note
Vanilla Black Note
Captain Long Haul
Java Stout
Mole Stout
Dry Irish Stout
BBA 35th Expedition STout
Kalamazoo Stout
Dagger Stout
Chocolate Coconut Stout
Goin’ Dark
Sweet Potato Stout
Coffee’s On
BBA Chocolate Vanilla Cherry Stout
Cherry Stout
BBA Expedition Stout
Expedition Stout 2020 and 2022
Double Cream Stout
BBA Black Beard’s Vanilla Bear Hug

Busy hosting my own Annual Blackout Friday with friends but that is a nice looking lineup. I sure could go for some of that Chocolate Coconut Stout.

6 People over for Blackout Friday so it went really well. We put a large dent in the selection and then supplemented it with some bonus beers.
No one drank too much and food was plentiful.
Not much going on in Cols..seems we forgot to bring the extra 7 points we needed.

And my Dennon 6700H arrives tomorrow.

Back