The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We went into town (Morristown) this afternoon. For reasons that boggle the mind, I never knew about this pub advertising 40 craft beers on tap. The pub is named Revolution, which is not surprising since it is virtually impossible to walk anywhere in Morristown without seeing something referring to the American Revolution.

Gastropub.jpg

another RAR fruited sour.
No Autographs Please.
Tasty, but I have decided I don't care for mango or pineapple in my beer but look at the color ..

20231221_185621.jpg

I thought it was a bit hot, 15%ish but it was 22.5% so I would say pretty well done. It was chock full of chocolaty flavor but I am glad I was off today.
It probably could have stood to age a year or two but I didn't notice the ABV until I started talking shit to a friend.

The cocoa nibs really came through but the vanilla was mostly present as a smoky character.

I thought it was a bit hot, 15%ish but it was 22.5% so I would say pretty well done. It was chock full of chocolaty flavor but I am glad I was off today.
It probably could have stood to age a year or two but I didn't notice the ABV until I started talking shit to a friend.

The cocoa nibs really came through but the vanilla was mostly present as a smoky character.
grab another bottle ( if you can ) and put er in the cellar.

catching up on some beers; a month off so playing drinking catch up over the holidays.
Prairie French Toast Brunch
12.6% Abv Barrel Aged Imperial Stout with maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla.

20231222_183005.jpg

Maple Jacket.jpg

Maple Jacket, Revolution Brewing (Chicago) 14.4% ABV English Barleywine bathed in maple syrup.
Yep, best hide my cell to keep from drunk texting my buds to let them know they should come over and have some.

DA4B63D8-0442-40FA-B9FF-9751058EC680.jpeg

Dirty Bastard Scotch Ale
Founders Brewing
Grand Rapids MI

A bit disappointed in this one. It’s OK but I’ve had better recently

Back