The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
!Cleveland Rocks!

I love Great Lakes Beer
Especially the Elliot Ness, Burning River (if they still brew those) along with the Christmas Ale

You know, what would go good with that beer, is the song, Nosferatu, by Blue Öyster Cult, off the Spectres album.
Perps
too ironic. Used to drink that beer and play that song, And you did not ask but I will tell - Spectres is my favorite BOC album. Raise your can of beer on high Bro............

Last edited:
rowakamania.jpg

some overdue posts:
Alesmith 2023 Barrel Aged Speedway Stout Coconut Vanilla Edition.
Speedway Stout is a solid ale to being with, toss in some coconut and vanilla and you have something to crow about.
Very tasty!
20230721_Speedway Stout Coconut Vanilla.jpg

Reactions: GOS
Hoppin' Frog Sour Raspberry Dark Berliner.
WOW! It is exactly what you expect, a tart, dark Berliner with tones of rapsberry. This I wish I could get more of...and I don't normally even enjoy Berliners.
20230803_Sour Raspberry Dark Berliner.jpg

mid-week brew day.
Hoppin' Frog Mezcal Barrel Aged Pentuple.
Again, I prefer Pentuple to the variants but the Mezcal brought a bit of spice to it making it overall more complex. Well worth the sample.
Drank it too fast to grab a picture of the actual ale.
20230920_Pentuple.jpg

brew day continued
The Bruery All The Coffee Cows. Very dark black and viscous but so well crafted you can taste the milk stout, the coffee, the vanilla, the bourbon. All of the flavors were present but none of them dominated. I'm going to have to pony up for more of this.
20230920_All The Coffee Cows.jpg

Back