The QuadraphonicQuad Craft Beer/Microbrew thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beer Fridge stocked and ready for the weekend with friends. I don’t know where they are going to stock their beer.

Saturday is National Chicken Wing day in the States. Going to try and smoke a few dozen wings with different rubs for the crew.

And of course, we will raise a final glass to Anchor Beer out in California who bottled their last case today. Sad

IMG_0826.jpeg

Beer Fridge stocked and ready for the weekend with friends. I don’t know where they are going to stock their beer.

Saturday is National Chicken Wing day in the States. Going to try and smoke a few dozen wings with different rubs for the crew.

And of course, we will raise a final glass to Anchor Beer out in California who bottled their last case today. Sad

View attachment 94392
Nice selection.
if you hear a knock at your door its probably me, showing up to raid the fridge

@The Rang - You and all QQers are more than welcome if you are ever in the North West Atlanta area.

Just know that I only keep a limited selection of IPA’s on hand.

Lagers, Pilsners, stouts, and some ales are usually well stocked given the appropriate time of year.

@The Rang - You and all QQers are more than welcome if you are ever in the North West Atlanta area.

Just know that I only keep a limited selection of IPA’s on hand.

Lagers, Pilsners, stouts, and some ales are usually well stocked given the appropriate time of year.
Suits me fine, not generally an IPA fan, though don’t mind a hazy once in a while.
Ales, preferably red/amber/copper, are my favourite with stouts nor far behind.

IMG_0844.jpeg

Finally Friday!
What a work week and the hard decisions aren’t over yet.

What should I listen to this weekend? Finish up the last couple discs of PT’s ‘How Did We Find Our Way?’

Listen to Fish’s ‘13th Star’ again

First listen of Ultravox’s ‘Quartet’

Or stream Neil’s ‘Chrome Dreams’?

Probably Ultravox - Time to set the weekend into drive with a “V -Twin” Vienna Lager that I picked up a couple of weeks ago down in Orlando, Florida and some dry rub smoker wings IMG_0922.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 95002

Finally Friday!
What a work week and the hard decisions aren’t over yet.

What should I listen to this weekend? Finish up the last couple discs of PT’s ‘How Did We Find Our Way?’

Listen to Fish’s ‘13th Star’ again

First listen of Ultravox’s ‘Quartet’

Or stream Neil’s ‘Chrome Dreams’?

Probably Ultravox - Time to set the weekend into drive with a “V -Twin” Vienna Lager that I picked up a couple of weeks ago down in Orlando, Florida and some dry rub smoker wings View attachment 95003

I would have went with Fish. Fridays are Fish Fry days. I

woke up this Saturday and it was raining. whats a man to do ? yup ........Road trip to Kalamazoo - Bells Brewery General Store for some rareties !!! Tonite its off the tap via a crowler.
From Upper Hand Brewery which is in Escanaba - in the UP of Michigan. Brewery started by Larry Bell. This is Michigan Wildflower Honey IPA. A 10.2 abv westie with a GREAT earthy flavor ! Upper Peninsula wildflower honey No malt bombing here !! Ill go 9.75 on a 10

bellscrowler.jpg

Last edited:
Back