The Who - Who’s Next SDE series no. 30 (January 17th, 2025)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to see more albums previously locked up in big box sets be freed to the masses (lol). Not a fan of The Who, but hopefully we'll see some other stuff make it's way out like this (I'm looking at you, Yes).

Sometimes it pays to pass on a bloated big box, as hard as that is to do sometimes. Unfortunately, all too often these standalones do NOT appear so it should be celebrated and supported when they do. Although I'm not the biggest Who fan, this title will sit nicely alongside my ancient 5.1 copies of Tommy and Quadrophenia. And I will no longer be looking for any more Who titles. 😌

Sometimes it pays to pass on a bloated big box, as hard as that is to do sometimes. Unfortunately, all too often these standalones do NOT appear so it should be celebrated and supported when they do. Although I'm not the biggest Who fan, this title will sit nicely alongside my ancient 5.1 copies of Tommy and Quadrophenia. And I will no longer be looking for any more Who titles. 😌
Maybe not, but I'll be looking for a SDE #30xxxxx of Pete Townsend, Glass Houses.

Back