Thompson Twins - Into The Gap blu ray audio #29 in the SDE series

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed, the 10 day pre-order window closed on Sat 5 October 2024.

Looking at previous SDE releases, the minimum printed 'unit' quantities have been 750 (for Gilbert O'Sullivan, Driven), 1000 (for Ten Years After, A Space in Time), 1500 (for xPropaganda, The Heart Is Strange) and 1750 (for Orbital, Optical Delusion).

I wonder what the absolute minimum print quantity is for Paul to make a decent profit out of these exclusive releases?!
I’m always shocked by -what to me seems like, ultra low numbers for such a golden opportunity to obtain great sounding physical discs of these artists. Hopefully as the word expands of this series the numbers will increase. With all the surround titles released in the past couple years (industry wide) it does seem like we’ve started crawling out of the pits.

Let’s get some Quick Step & Side Kick also please 🖖

I’m always shocked by -what to me seems like, ultra low numbers for such a golden opportunity to obtain great sounding physical discs of these artists. Hopefully as the word expands of this series the numbers will increase....
Sadly, there must be huge number of music enthusiasts that haven't discovered SDE yet...

With regard to 'unit' sales... In the late 70's/early 80's when I worked weekends in various record shops, we would often shift hundreds of units of the same singles (and sometimes albums) in one day. People would be queuing outside the stores. My, how times have changed!

Last edited:
Back