Tori Amos Unrepentant Geraldines 10th Anniversary - SDE Blu-Ray #25 (Sept. 6, 2024)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I waited and didn't do an impulse buy on the Tori, as now I can bundle it with the Bronksi Beat bundle which softens the international shipping blow somewhat. I think that will be my mantra going forward. Unless it's some "OMFG I GOTTA HAZZIT NAO!!!!" title that is fundamentally critical to my tastes or my collection, I'll hold off on some titles. *shrug*

I would have saved mine too because I didn't see a "two week pre-order" or "limited to xxxx copies" on the page, but then when I checked my e-mail it said "limited to 2500 copies" which forced my hand. Maybe the e-mail was misinformation due to C&P from another title, but I'll look to cancel as JJ suggested.

Interesting... I like Tori, a lot, but this one isn't one of her strongest efforts, not to me anyway. Still, it's not a bad album, and a surround mix will probably elevate the material.

Back