What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m still waiting for my Amazon order of the two Howard Jones discs. How many weeks has it been now? 🙄
I ordered mine on 10 April; Amazon still shows no estimated delivery date. All the stellar reviews have me really anticipating these two discs! It's not like i don't have a lifetime of listening to keep me occupied, though!

I ordered mine on 10 April; Amazon still shows no estimated delivery date. All the stellar reviews have me really anticipating these two discs! It's not like i don't have a lifetime of listening to keep me occupied, though!
That’s ridiculous Clement. I canceled my Amazon order back when after Ralphie pointed me to an even better deal, LOL!

That’s ridiculous Clement. I canceled my Amazon order back when after Ralphie pointed me to an even better deal, LOL!
It was @Jeffrey Michael 's post that reminded me i had preordered them – completely forgot! Clearly there is still time for me to cancel!
Where did you order yours from? How much? Did it arrive?

Last edited:
It was @Jeffrey Michael 's post that reminded me i had preordered them – completely forgot! Clearly there is still time for me to cancel!
Where did you order yours from? How much? Did it arrive?
I ordered from Deep Discount on June 1st. Both arrived in less than a week.

Human Lib$23.41
Dream Into Action$25.16

1720971294667.png

Back