Which album that I originally recorded should I try to get the chance to revisit?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was the Rebel Heels Album already mentioned? Great Album imho. I really like the voice of Liz Larin and the Music offers a lot of opprtunities for the Rear and Atmos channels

QtOoGJg1ocFey6UNlXKHthmfS80=.gif

Some great suggestions! Here is where I am at the moment.

From the Trident Studio days….

Would love to do the two albums I did for Brand X, ‘Moroccan Roll ‘and ‘Masques’.
Also - the U.K. self-titled debut album, although I understand the multitracks have been lost - but I do have an idea!!

Farmyard Studio days…

It would be great to do such an innovative album such as ‘Immunity’ by Rupert Hine - again multitracks have been lost.
I would so want to do the very first two Fixx records.

And I recently did an interview for Sonic Dorms where we talked about Saga a lot - and having listened to ‘Worlds Apart’ again - oh my - that would be astonishing in Atmos. It really moves me to hear such original contributions from Rupert Hine, especially on ’Time’s Up’ where you hear him singing ‘You’ve been living your life away….’

Watch out - a very long interview!!! SWTx

Back