4 More Quadio titles coming in October!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have always been SHOCKED that Linda Ronstadt didn't have any quads released. She was SO popular right in the quad era and was on Asylum which issued a bunch of quads. But it never happened. Not one. 😢 I highly doubt they'll find any 4 channel tapes. Don't Cry Now, Prisoner in Disguise, ot even Hasten Down the wind were all in "the era" - 1973, 1975, 1976

She does guest on the Maria Muldaur quad.

I have always been SHOCKED that Linda Ronstadt didn't have any quads released. She was SO popular right in the quad era and was on Asylum which issued a bunch of quads. But it never happened. Not one. 😢 I highly doubt they'll find any 4 channel tapes. Don't Cry Now, Prisoner in Disguise, ot even Hasten Down the wind were all in "the era" - 1973, 1975, 1976

Ya I know , but the same goes for;

Neil Young
Van Morrison
CSN
CSNY
Led Zeppelin
King Crimson
Yes
Genesis
The Stones

All very popular and big seller$$$$$$$$$$

I hope FG accidently considered her singer/songwriter that's what rounds out this batch of amazing titles. But I could just as easily be S&C rather than America you know.

Either one is a no buy for me......so I'll save for next time. Actually I wish they'd issue now so we can get on with the third set.

Heart Like A Wheel was on the Capitol Records label [now UMG]

https://www.hraudio.net/showmusic.php?title=12025

Linda Ronstadt - Heart Like a Wheel - Amazon.com Music
Capitol. It should have at least had a Q8 tape release of this one....

Last time Dig! didn't stock Paranoid which is the one I really wanted, and took almost 2 months longer to send the two discs I did buy which were then underwhelming (Red Ocotpus and Billion Dollar Babies). I'm struggling for enthusiasm about the next batch and I don't want to order from the US due to obscene shipping costs.

We are just over two weeks away (only 16 days) from the big (almost glitzy red carpet) event in Los Angeles (not that far from Hollywood) where the upcoming release titles will be unveiled.

If you start to get antsy and wondering what is coming next? Then go to your music shelf and take a recent surround disc and put that on the player and be transported. I suggest Santana III, Pink Floyd Animals, Ten Years After, or Loggins and Messina Full Sail to brighten up your day and evening. Something a little more soulful, go for Earth Wind and Fire "Spirit" / "That's the Way of the World in amazing quadraphonic mixed superiority.

Lots of great 4.0 and 5.1 to hear again. These are sure to hold you over in the short term.

Last edited:
Well since none of these have been reissued in quad, and one "may" have been a 5.1 previously, that really narrows it down for us. :)

:ROFLMAO: Well, I just found his wording that "none have been reissued in quad" as FG PERHAPS trying to be clever and leave a clue that one of the titles had a 5.1 mix issued at some point.

Just throwing out more 'clues' that could either help. Or hurt. ;)

:ROFLMAO: Well, I just found his wording that "none have been reissued in quad" as FG PERHAPS trying to be clever and leave a clue that one of the titles had a 5.1 mix issued at some point.

Just throwing out more 'clues' that could either help. Or hurt. ;)
Absolutely does not hurt anything. How can anything be hurt with nothing at all was revealed?

Back