4 More Quadio titles coming in October!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have that discount code for Free s/h from Rhino?
I just did a test, adding something to my cart at rhino.com and starting the checkout process, and it accepted the promo code CC22SLA15WMG for 15% off the item price (before tax & shipping). This was the code I used in June when ordering the first Quadio bundle. Not sure if there is a separate code specifically for free shipping or not...

I just did a test, adding something to my cart at rhino.com and starting the checkout process, and it accepted the promo code CC22SLA15WMG for 15% off the item price (before tax & shipping). This was the code I used in June when ordering the first Quadio bundle. Not sure if there is a separate code specifically for free shipping or not...
For free shipping, you need to spend $100 or more. So...Quadio bundle + Moondance!

just ordered ze bundle

1697170021023.png

:)

Thanks for the info!! Curious...if you order the bundle plus Moondance, will they hold the Quadios until Moondance is released?
Not sure. Although I just discovered that if you use the 15% off code on the bundle + Moondance, the total goes back down to below a hundred bucks--which means you're liable for shipping charges again.

Well, it wasn't cheap but it also wasn't near as bad as I was fearing especially since my other wants (Jethro Tull's "Songs From the Woods") is just obscene so I opted for it's "cousin" Heavy Horses which I am listening to right now and quite enjoying! Not quite the fine wine experience that Aretha was last night but a mighty fine 5.1 mix from Steven Wilson none the less!
And ironically, I find myself listening to the entire release especially after spending significantly more more on the secondary market that what many of these "specialty" releases initially sold for new as compared to me sometimes "attention deficit" clicking around mode. At the end of the day, the most expensive discs are the ones that we never listen or listened to an just languish (just like those 50+ year old quad mixes!) on our selves...

Booya!!! Not only are the next batch of Quadios up for sale on the Rhino website, but the Promo code CC22SLA15WMG is live and working too!!! So big thanks and a major shout out to "humprof" for saving me $12 bucks with the promo code inside info. That just bought me a nice, fat shot of Patron Silver on Saturday for college game day. Cheers!

I was going to order in the morning. Was already comfortably reading in bed. But then, what the heck... out of bed, to the computer, and the bundle is ordered.

Had toyed with not getting Mingus, but the bundle price plus the coupon made the bundle a good deal.

Back to bed content in the knowledge my order is in.

I was going to order in the morning. Was already comfortably reading in bed. But then, what the heck... out of bed, to the computer, and the bundle is ordered.

Had toyed with not getting Mingus, but the bundle price plus the coupon made the bundle a good deal.

Back to bed content in the knowledge my order is in.
You'll now sleep like a baby lamb!

Back