4 More Quadio titles coming in October!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Code CC22SLA15WMG worked for me too! thank you. I'm less excited about this bundle but I'm still there for America and Mingus and maybe I can get over my long standing aversion to Gordon Lightfoot :) I'm going to keep buying as long as I have the money and these keep being released though because this is something that really needs to be done before all those old tapes die. Now can we please have a re-release of the Chicago box? :p

...okay, time for Bundle 3 speculations............
I can't wait to start talking about and stating my desired next title choices. I'm going to try to wait until people are reporting the arrival of their just placed orders.

But I will say that while I'm fine if they continue with a variety pack of differing genres - I would hope rock stays a part of the bundle. But there is nothing wrong with putting two rock titles in a four-bundle pack either especially if they come to the conclusion that the rock titles sell better than the mellower stuff. And they go with what sells the best is what I think.

Something like:
1. rock
2. soft-rock or singer-songwriter
3. r&b
4. jazz

Last edited:
I just did a test, adding something to my cart at rhino.com and starting the checkout process, and it accepted the promo code CC22SLA15WMG for 15% off the item price (before tax & shipping). This was the code I used in June when ordering the first Quadio bundle. Not sure if there is a separate code specifically for free shipping or not...
Thank you! When ordering the bundle, applying the code amounts to a $12.00 discount which is a disguise for free shipping ($11.99). That is good enough for me.

I understand that we're all excited about getting this next round, but given the complaints about delivery from the last batch (and in some cases how long it took,) I don't see why were all rushing to order at the stroke of midnight. I mean, I don't think any of these are going to sell out immediately like Paranoid.

Just to make it clear, I had no issues with the last round. I ordered the bundle and Paranoid came separately a few days later. I ordered this bundle this morning. (I hear my mother saying, "patience young man.")

Now, can we get to the real issue? What are the next three going to be and when can we order them. 😉

Back