4 More Quadio titles coming in October!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess my props should have gone out to scooob for the Promo code discount info. in retrospect as I read the thread incorrectly. Regardless, what a great evening for Quadio crew!
Thanks, it did take me a bit of digging to go back and find that code, and then test that it still worked. Glad it's been of use to many of you!

I may be overly cautious, but I'm gonna wait about a week until the dust settles to order, to make sure there are no fulfillment glitches that turn up right away. Plus that puts it on the following month's credit card cycle, so I won't have to actually dish out for it as quickly. Appreciate you brave pioneers, testing the waters ahead of me.

Yeah, I got up too (I sheepishly admit it).
Just ordered and got email confirmation.
And promo code worked for me too.

I decided not to tempt fate adding a preorder for Moondance to my order. I'll order it separately, plenty of time.

Hoping Gnarlywood handles & ships these correctly for me and everyone else.

Many thanks to @ForagingRhino & the rest of the Rhino folks for these 4!! I was hoping Gordo was going to be released this time & you folks did it! One of my favorite quad albums. I thank you :bowing:

I have CD-4 LP's of all 4 but can finally retire them after all the decades. A long time coming.

I am very pleased with these titles and can go back to bed & try to get more :sleep:

Last edited:
I just did a test, adding something to my cart at rhino.com and starting the checkout process, and it accepted the promo code CC22SLA15WMG for 15% off the item price (before tax & shipping). This was the code I used in June when ordering the first Quadio bundle. Not sure if there is a separate code specifically for free shipping or not...
I can confirm that this code REALLY WORKS!!😊It gives you $12.00 off the Quadio bundle. Shipping is $11.99, so this code essentially gives you free shipping. Appreciate the info Scooob! BTW- Gord’s Seven Island Suite is one of the most incredible tunes- quad or stereo- that you’ll ever hear. Please take a listen and tell me if you don’t agree. RIP Gordon Lightfoot 🙏🏻

Last edited:
Gord’s Seven Island Suite is one of the most incredible tunes...RIP Gordon Lightfoot 🙏🏻

Totally agree! Great imagery of one of his wilderness experiences, plus the musicianship.
For me, my favorite songs on the album were always Seven Island Suite & Watchman's Gone.

2nd the RIP Gordon Lightfoot

Last edited:
Not sure. Although I just discovered that if you use the 15% off code on the bundle + Moondance, the total goes back down to below a hundred bucks--which means you're liable for shipping charges again.
Happened to me as well, as I added Chicago V Red Vinyl bringing my total up, but with the discount- brought me to $97 which added in the $13 shipping again. Had to add in another piece to get the free shipping...spend another $30 to avoid $13 <haha>

Back