4 More Quadio titles coming in October!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm... The CD label is still incorrect for the America quadio release on Rhino's site. (Missing track 4's "Lonely People" on the label.) I really hope it'll be fixed for the actual release.
HOLIDAY_Quadio.png

https://store.rhino.com/en/rhino-st...oliday-quadio-blu-ray-audio/081227818609.html
To be clear, the song WILL be on the release, as per this message: SPOTLIGHT - 4 More Quadio titles coming in October!

The question is whether the CD label will be fixed.

I understand that we're all excited about getting this next round, but given the complaints about delivery from the last batch (and in some cases how long it took,) I don't see why were all rushing to order at the stroke of midnight. I mean, I don't think any of these are going to sell out immediately like Paranoid.

Just to make it clear, I had no issues with the last round. I ordered the bundle and Paranoid came separately a few days later. I ordered this bundle this morning. (I hear my mother saying, "patience young man.")

Now, can we get to the real issue? What are the next three going to be and when can we order them. 😉
I would be a bit disappointed if there were only three in the next batch, I want four new Quadios released in January. One or two rock titles please.

Last edited:
Foghat might be really cool, maybe that paired with Deep Purple is a good set-up! I'll take 4 out of these 5. Or is this just not mellow enough?

Deep Purple - Stormbringer
Foghat - Energized
AWB
Gil Evans
Randy Newman

Last edited:
Umm... The CD label is still incorrect for the America quadio release on Rhino's site. (Missing track 4's "Lonely People" on the label.) I really hope it'll be fixed for the actual release.View attachment 97191
https://store.rhino.com/en/rhino-st...oliday-quadio-blu-ray-audio/081227818609.html
To be clear, the song WILL be on the release, as per this message: SPOTLIGHT - 4 More Quadio titles coming in October!

The question is whether the CD label will be fixed.
Next run....

Just placed an order for the bundle. My Windows 10 PC running Edge kept locking up when I hit the "Buy Now" button so I used my Linux PC that I normally use for Kodi to place the order. Worked fine using the Brave browser on Linux. Just wanted to give others a heads up. Can't wait!!!!

I'd forgotten that ordering while using Chrome doesn't work, it stalls after hitting the 'buy now' button. But Edge works just fine, Bundle #2 ordered, and thank you for the s/h code!
That’s interesting. For me, I have to remember to use Chrome. I’m on a Mac and Safari never works for me when I get to actually placing the order.

I had my mental checklist last night... get discount code... use Chrome...

It was a smooth process this time.

Chrome worked for me.
Chrome worked for me too. But I should add that when my first Quadio order was placed and I hit buy, an error message appeared, but an email came in right away and showed the order was placed. Each Rhino order after that went fine with Chrome.

Ordered 2 disc's for now , last week I ordered...Moondance

Mingus Moves and Sundance , ok by me.

I find it easier to enter as guest as my account never works , remember me ???

The discount code worked for me , so i saved $7.50 on shipping , total is $65.00

Thankyou Steve @ForagingRhino and the Quadio backers at Rhino.😊

Now we can all go on the Rhino request thread , as I did yesterday.
Hopefully a couple of my requests will materialize in #3 bundle. 👌

On the 4th try(!) my order was confirmed. But not before I got a screen about an Internal Server Error! I purchased as a guest using Chrome and PayPal. They must be (hopefully) getting crushed with orders.

Back