4 More Quadio titles coming in October!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not so much fun when it happens to me however!

I did instantly get an email receipt with an order number, so I assume it went through.

*BTW- FYI, the promo code is a promo code, not a gift card number (had me scratching me head for a moment there :))

RHINO ERROR!.jpg

I can't wait until you non-jazz types (like me) listen to that first track on the Mingus disc. If you don't smile a really big quadraphonic smile when it plays, then I would be surprised and a bit disappointed. The sonics are quite amazing, as is the mix. And even if you owned the Q8 or CD-4, you never heard it like this before

That’s interesting. For me, I have to remember to use Chrome. I’m on a Mac and Safari never works for me when I get to actually placing the order.

I had my mental checklist last night... get discount code... use Chrome...

It was a smooth process this time.
I've probably got some security setting on Chrome since it's my primary browser but at 6am I'm not going down that rabbit hole.

I can't wait until you non-jazz types (like me) listen to that first track on the Mingus disc. If you don't smile a really big quadraphonic smile when it plays, then I would be surprised and a bit disappointed. The sonics are quite amazing, as is the mix. And even if you owned the Q8 or CD-4, you never heard it like this before
I can't wait for Mingus! I just know it will be epic....

For anyone wondering about orders containing In Stock and Pre-Order Items:

Thank you for contacting us!

Your order will be charged as a whole for shipping. If you place an order that has pre orders and non pre order items. The non pre order items will ship out as soon as possible. We hope this helps!

"Mingus Moves" is the kind of album that would appeal to the higher end audiophile listeners of the 70's. Jazz listeners and those guys that went to audio stores every other weekend to see what's up and what's new. So to think Atlantic never issued this album on a Q4 Reel-to-Reel is a bit surprising, or maybe not. Seems many of the labels at various points choose the wrong albums to mix to quad, the wrong albums to not get a certain quad format, or the albums they did not mix to quad and should have. Mingus screams Q4 release imo.

Oh well here we are 50 years later and the tapes sound like they were mixed yesterday, the right format(s) arrived, 5.1 players and speakers are somewhat saturated into homes, and that promised "Space-Age Sound of Tomorrow" has now finally arrived.

Last edited:
I have tried to buy the new set but when it comes to buy now it stops
has any one had the same trouble
I also tried PAYPAL
I have sent a note to Rino but as yet not had an answer
Ron

I have tried to buy the new set but when it comes to buy now it stops
has any one had the same trouble
I also tried PAYPAL
I have sent a note to Rino but as yet not had an answer
Ron
Others used as a guest, not signed in as an account holder and it works.
Some used a different browser and it worked.
I would reboot computer, and use Chrome or Brave or another browser.

You didn't tell us anything about what you have used and tried other than paypal.

Back